Welcome Magnum force to FCBO!

Magnum force

Reaction score
my first car was a 1969 Plymouth road runner 383 auto i was 16 years old my dad went with me to look at it in his 1972 Chrysler Newport royal the car I took my drivers test in anyway I bought the road runner that night for 300 bucks it ran dam good and those 2 cars started my life long love affair with Mopars

Thank you warfighter looking forward to all the cool and interesting information on this site

my first car was a 1969 Plymouth road runner 383 auto i was 16 years old my dad went with me to look at it in his 1972 Chrysler Newport royal the car I took my drivers test in anyway I bought the road runner that night for 300 bucks it ran dam good and those 2 cars started my life long love affair with Mopars

Welcome

Hey Newport 66 and anyone back east I’m originally from Chicago moved to Phoenix about 4 years ago,being from the Midwest and seeing first hand what the wonderful winters full of snow and salt idiots that forget how to drive in the first snowfall every year the caring state of Illinois plow drivers or any plow driver for that matter and the humidity year round all contributing to making Swiss cheese out of every day drivers let alone our beloved 40 year old plus cruisers and always looking for the least rusted cars for the next project and reading through the(at the time trade -n -times classified) then the internet wow photos at your fingertips no rusted through floors trunks fenders well you get the idea and now living out here it’s amazing how much cool s&!t is sitting in the boneyard and on the streets imho the best thing about Arizona , still miss the Chicago area and will go back someday but for now I’ll enjoy looking for my next imperial or New Yorker maybe another Newport just have to see what pops up in my price range I love em all

Back