Welcome MonacoBlue to FCBO!

Thanks for the link to the source! Someone who specializes in C-body parts, that's great!

Yeah the single snow tire has metal studs. I think those got outlawed in most states, sometime in the 80's. Lol. All four tires hold air but none of them are roadworthy. The interior is actually pretty decent, except for the cracked dashpad, ratty carpet and saggy headliner. Plan to replace those in time. Engine, transmission, brakes and steering serviceability come first, along with rust mitigation and a general cleaning. Not a big fan of keeping patina over large areas. I like other peoples rat rods but this car needs some preservation.

Will try to find pics of cars from you guys. I already saw detmatts silver Imperial, that is way cool. The interiors of those cars were amazing.

WP_20170304_002.jpg

WP_20170311_002.jpg

WP_20170311_003.jpg

As far as your parts question, enter the part number into partsvoice.com and that can help locate what you need. Can is the key word. Many parts aren't listed there so if it doesn't turn up there don't be disappointed

Murray Parks had the bezel! Thanks a bunch for the tip, I don't know how I missed that place in my online search. He has some really cool inventory.

Back