Welcome MonacoBlue to FCBO!

MonacoBlue

Reaction score
Got a big blue Monaco wagon, gonna need some advice...thought this would be a good place to start.

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Wow, I have to say I am new to forums and not very savvy at this. Thanks for all the welcome comments. I just happened to check this message thread. Let's see if I can figure this out. I'll post a photo of the car. I just got it a couple weeks ago. It runs but needs a little help in the fuel delivery department. I am going to replace the fuel pump, see what happens. Looking for a left front turn signal bezele, if anyone knows where I can find one I'd realm appreciate a lead. Getting a lot of dead ends on that.

WP_20170228_001.jpg

Oh, it's a 1973, btw. 400 v8. 2bbl. 9 pass, white vinyl interior, manual windows, A/C blower unit in rear seat overhead area.

This is the car from Wildcat in Oregon?

7d45a6_fdabaaba61f04d7896b1d4a8df3bced8.jpg

73 DODGE MONACO SW

HIDEAWAY HEADLIGHTS, 400/AUTO, RUNS, BLUE/WHITE, SOLID BODY

PRO# 421

VIN# DP46M3D308173

Lol...

"Oh my, this guy dropped some money on something he'll never live to see the return on investment. A moment of grieving respectful silence for our fellow C-body owner."

Yeah, I got the pound puppy out of the animal shelter. Saved it from being euthanized, I suppose!

I confess there was some "Why am I doing this", but doggonit, I just like the car. Would have preferred it to have a 440, but hey, it probably would not have been sitting there for sale still, if it had that. Had a 383 70 Newport sedan when I was in school, nostalgia just got the better of me.

Hoping I can find me some exterior body trinkets, 'all that glitters' is probably gonna cost me a little gold. Oh well. Part of the fun. If I wanted easy, I could have bought a slant six Dart.

(I hope people on this forum have a sense of humor...)

...if anyone can direct me to a source for the turn signal bezel, I'd really appreciate the info. Nat'l.Moparts didn't have it, neither did Tony's Parts...still haven't heard back from Stephens Performance. Roblin's Garage was a dead end also. Any tips welcome. Thanks

Back