Welcome, SOVIET

Thank you hello from outback Queensland AUSTRALIA from town of 14 residents in middle of nowhere. I have owned a few Chrysler Aussie versions and grew up with a 1958 Desoto Firesweep. Have fallen for 1969 Chrysler 300s because of how they look like WOW.

That ‘69 300 could almost contain the entire town if you tossed the small children and grandmothers in the trunk.

We used to throw friends in the trunk for a trip to the local Drive-in Movie Theater Shows.

Welcome to this site and please show us some pictures of your car. :poke:

Add some scenic car photographs of the outback too.

That ‘69 300 could almost contain the entire town if you tossed the small children and grandmothers in the trunk.

We used to throw friends in the trunk for a trip to the local Drive-in Movie Theater Shows.

Welcome to this site and please show us some pictures of your car. :poke:

Add some scenic car photographs of the outback too.
I havent bought a 69 Chrysler 300 yet but will. Did you mean my other classic cars ?

Oh, slight misunderstanding. No worries. Pictures of any interesting cars are always good to see.

I think I need to upgrade membership to post up photos dont I ?
Nope, just click the upload photos tab on the lower left side of this box.

Screenshot_20230320-010623~3.png

1977 Rolls Royce Camargue designed in Italy by PininFarina

View attachment 587892
This car was the most expensive car in the world when released.Its Right Hand Drive and one of only 184 RHD models made. 551 In total were made so 367 were LHD. I bought it from a dealer in New York. Its parked on my property in Mount Coolon pop 14 nearest supermarket is 78 miles away.

There is a connection between RR V8 and Chrysler V8. Before RR started building V8s RR engineers when to Chrysler USA to look over their V8s. The RR V8s are 412 ci but are aluminium built to aircraft standard with any loosening devices all over the engine.

I spotted a white 1969 Chrysler 300 Coupe in Florida on Hemmings and decided I must have one because it will look good next to my Camargue.

I prefer the Coupe and Sedan 300 over the convertible because we have massive eagles down here and if they hit you in the head while driving you end up messed up badly not to mention the large kangaroos and wallaroos that can jump into your car as well.

This is a Jaguar 420G. I have one of these that I am fully restoring and modifying. It's in my lounge room. Out is coming the Jaguar XKE Engine and in is going a 440 Chrysler engine with TR6060 Six speed Magnum stick manual gearbox. It's a lovely car but a total mongrel to work on. The British must have a special department of mechanical engineers to make certain that every nut bolt and screw is put into a position designed to send most mechanics straight to the nuthouse for immediate sedation.

images (1).jpeg

Kool collection, thanks for sharing and welcome!

Back