Welcome The man with the cool car to FCBO!

Welcome. Did not home school my kids. Specifically wanted them to attend public school and deal with a broad spectrum of different people. I think that's an important social growth experience. However, you are their father, and I respect the right of parents to make choices for their children. Also, I respect you for hanging in there after your wife left.

On the comradery side: I own a Fury convertible. Love em. Great car choice. Will be cool to see pics. I guess your phone must not have a camera.

Hi, Thank you for the warm welcome. I started my children in the public school system but found that system horribly lacking in the ability to give a meaningful education. The only phone I have is a landline, without a camera. I try to get my children as socially engaged as possible... outside of public School. Thank you for respecting the choices I have made.

20150719_130412 (1).jpg
That old 69 fury 4 door was a great first car, I arrived home, safe every time. 318 cubic inches of raw reliable,as long as I kept the oil changed, points set properly,replaced all the leaking seals,hoses,belts. The car kept me safe in other ways too, I often found myself being the designated driver, having a dozen friends loaded into her ample hold, with gas and repairs she kept me sober(no money for foolery). She was a fine 44,000 mile original car, but not a 70 440 six bbl Cuda convertible (the car I really wanted at the time). After many years we parted ways, she is fondly remembered for the experiences I received while we took care of one another...
Midlife I found myself raising 2 sons, without a wife or other help, other than God. God is awesome!!! I am able to homeschool my children as a full time self employed dad.
Currently I am the custodian/owner of a Bahama blue 1969 Sport Fury 440HP convertible in original very thin paint. Currently trying to get this fine lady(the fury) ready to experience more life, she has a very healthy heart and a strong constitution. Being produced as a Show car/girl found her cherished and kept rot free, although she has been bruised and mildly scarred, and missing some of her jewelry I am thankful for the time I get to spend with her. To me she is beautiful!
I have been observing this website and decided to join.

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Grant

Ps: my firstborn son is a Dodge, or at least his name is.
20150719_130412 (1).jpg

That old 69 fury 4 door was a great first car, I arrived home, safe every time. 318 cubic inches of raw reliable,as long as I kept the oil changed, points set properly,replaced all the leaking seals,hoses,belts. The car kept me safe in other ways too, I often found myself being the designated driver, having a dozen friends loaded into her ample hold, with gas and repairs she kept me sober(no money for foolery). She was a fine 44,000 mile original car, but not a 70 440 six bbl Cuda convertible (the car I really wanted at the time). After many years we parted ways, she is fondly remembered for the experiences I received while we took care of one another...
Midlife I found myself raising 2 sons, without a wife or other help, other than God. God is awesome!!! I am able to homeschool my children as a full time self employed dad.
Currently I am the custodian/owner of a Bahama blue 1969 Sport Fury 440HP convertible in original very thin paint. Currently trying to get this fine lady(the fury) ready to experience more life, she has a very healthy heart and a strong constitution. Being produced as a Show car/girl found her cherished and kept rot free, although she has been bruised and mildly scarred, and missing some of her jewelry I am thankful for the time I get to spend with her. To me she is beautiful!
I have been observing this website and decided to join.

HELLO EVERYONE!!!

Grant

Ps: my firstborn son is a Dodge, or at least his name is.

Full disclosure here,, the. Fury is NOT Bahama blue... it is and shall remain B7 Jamaica Blue. With the frosty weather here in Alberta, I must have had the Bahamas on my mind, my apologies to the purists, for such a significant error in C-body reporting. While I am here I shall share another fact. When I was 12 years old, I answered an add for a baetavus bingo moped for the princely sum of $50. My dad took me just East of Gibbons Alberta to purchase the not-so powerful almost motorcycle, and residing in the same shelter as the moped was a red 1969 sport fury convertible. Love at first sight, for a car, that car was the impetus for purchasing the previously mentioned 4 door, I wonder what became of that red convertible.

Grant

View attachment 220607

Full disclosure here,, the. Fury is NOT Bahama blue... it is and shall remain B7 Jamaica Blue. With the frosty weather here in Alberta, I must have had the Bahamas on my mind, my apologies to the purists, for such a significant error in C-body reporting. While I am here I shall share another fact. When I was 12 years old, I answered an add for a baetavus bingo moped for the princely sum of $50. My dad took me just East of Gibbons Alberta to purchase the not-so powerful almost motorcycle, and residing in the same shelter as the moped was a red 1969 sport fury convertible. Love at first sight, for a car, that car was the impetus for purchasing the previously mentioned 4 door, I wonder what became of that red convertible.

Grant

It is not red but here is your chance:

1969 plymouth fury rag top | Classic Cars | Edmonton | Kijiji

I called yesterday and was told pics were coming of a white 68. Received a message from what sounded like a call centre today, asking what I thought of the pics, sent another note to the vender stating pics have not arrived. I am curious

Back