Welcome VALERY to FCBO!

VALERY

Reaction score
Hello everybody,I am the owner of 1973 Dodge Polara, I live in Russia. I want to communicate with the same lovers C-body by Mopar

:thumbsup::welcome::steering: Any pictures for us of your Polara?

Welcome to the site from the Motor City!

IMG_20171123_073516.jpg

Thanks for greetings
I bought a car in September 2017, without engine and transmission. The original units broke a very long time ago, some moldings broken or missing, fenders with rust
on the car there are no original alterations, fenders with rust.. and many bad parts interior.
I look forward to your help in finding parts and technical issues.

Last edited:
Thanks,
and one more thing: sorry for my English, and mistakes in my posts

Last edited:
destroyed interior :(
IMG_20180302_083858.jpg

IMG_20180302_084534.jpg

Underhood:(:(:(
IMG_20180302_084825.jpg

I looking for a motor and transmission, but it is not easy in my country
Few garanty working powertrain and high prices.

Last edited:
Thanks,
and one more thing: sorry for my English, and mistakes in my posts
Trust me, your English is better than my Russian!
That is an ambitious project to tackle, especially where you live. Best of luck.

Yes, all my friends told me : Man, you're crazy! It's old rusty bucket, what engine? 5,9 liter? Gasoline? OMG!!!

Welcome, would like to hear the story on how you came to own your 73 polara. Are there many U.S. cars around?

As I said, to find a classic American car in Russia is a big problem, lot of cars without title, or with title from other cars.
Now it is impossible to bring the classic from the USA, huge customs fees and environmental standard. those that are on the territory of the country or with no original titles, or in poor condition, like my Dodge or worse.
I live in the south of Russia far from big cities, and in my city there are very few American cars, I saw two voyagers, one taurus 94, a couple of Cadillac Sts, ford explorer 93' and all...
I like American cars since childhood, especially 60-70s. Аs soon as I got the driver's license I immediately started looking for a car, and only the American.
I found in good condition Caprice 1992, certainly not a classic, but how much this car was different from the cars of my friends. Big, comfortable, soft, easy to drive...then I had another Caprice92' with a red leather interior, oldsmobile 88 79 ', but it was very rusty....
already three years I restore Buick Roadmaster 93', if anyone is interested, I can post some photos....
So let's back to my dodge. I've been looking for something interesting for a long time, but at a good price and a normal state, there was not much that came across, or it was very far from me
and here it is, the best I could find.
and most importantly the car has title, and it does not have a criminal past, it has an original vin plate, and original paint,which will make it easier for me to restore.
Now I collect money and information to restore my Dodge and enjoy driving.
Thanks for reading, and again sorry for the errors in the text...

Back