Welcome Welder guy to FCBO!

IMG_3150.JPG

It sure will be I always wanted my seat to go back a little farther and to tilt it's just like a new car seat now

Ya. A friend of mine got it for me for 100 bucks he owed me. I liked the way it looked so I painted it black and installed it in the car about 15 years ago. Neither one of us knew what it was at the time.

I wish I knew for sure. I've heard that in an accident it will stab you in the chest and I've heard that if your fingers got caught in the slots they will get cut up . I all so read that there was no recall at all. To be honest I don't know which one is right

I'd like to know the real story. I've never heard of a recall steering wheel

what I do know is I was at a show and shine this past summer and a Charger guy offered me 1,200 bucks for it. He proceeded to tell me how it wasn't right for my car but it was perfect for his. I declined the sale and went for a beer .

I saw a few at carlisle this summer. They are a Gorgeous looking wheel IMO. I am not real certain on why they were recalled either but here is some good info.

Source Guide

I think if a person was to talk to somebody that's into 67 chargers they could shed a little light on the recall steering wheel mystery. I don't know anybody who owns one of those chargers

Really nice looking Fury. I like the color combo and the road wheels work well with that body style. Now I'm going for a beer.

Back