Welcome Welder guy to FCBO!

Thanks guys. I do my best to keep the shiny side up. I've had it for 30 years, there's not much on the car I haven't taken apart. It's got over 500,000 miles on it. I drive it to injoy it.

IMG_0606.JPG
Here's a frontal shot of the car

Thanks guys. I do my best to keep the shiny side up. I've had it for 30 years, there's not much on the car I haven't taken apart. It's got over 500,000 miles on it. I drive it to injoy it.
Dang, you're one of a very few who've got mine beat, she's only up to somewhere around 425K and a few years older than yours, too. I'd better get more driving in...... :thumbsup:

Nice car, welcome to the site from the Motor City!

Here's the story: back in the day i used to own a 70 Challenger RT 440 and I blew the motor up dragracing ( I won that race by the way lol) that car was fast and to be honest I thought I would kill myself or my friends racing it. I was raised on the farm and like hanging out with my friends so I bought a convertible that could carry all my buddies and we can go chase girls in it. Well it turned out to be so much fun that I kept the car and all my buddies still tell stories about partying in the car and how much fun they had. Now A lot of times my buddies will bring their kids over to my and show them what we used to drive and have fun in back in the day. But of course we have to leave out a lot of the details if the car could talk I would be in a crap load of trouble

Welcome aboard! My first C was a 69 Fury... awesome car, man!

A few changes were made in those 30 years. I put a recall steering wheel in it because I really liked the look , installed the buckets, console , cruise control , read did the seats three times the roof twice , rebuilt the 383 motor. It's 375 hp to the ground. I added 383 call outs to the hood ,white walls and road wheels and removed all the aluminum trim and restored it the best I could and installed it. At this moment I am installing electric seat mechanisms from a 71 Imperial on my white bucket seats. Now I'm gonna have a Beer. Happy new year everyone!!

I got both of my 6 way power seat mechanisms installed on my seats, wired up the car for them and reinstalled the seats. What a difference there much more comfortable. I will post some pictures

Back