WHAT ? Another 61 Fury restroation......

There can't be to many 61 plymouths that get restored, let alone to this quality. Just beautiful.

It is completely together yet? That would be an awesome participant for a Christmas parade especially with the top down decorated with green and white garland battery operated Christmas lights blinking . This year with mine I will decorate with red and silver garland battery operated Christmas lights fake snow in the back panel the Star in the middle battery operated candles and teal leaf candles fake presents in the back with 2 stuffed bears holding candles. I like to get creative when decorating my '61 for Christmas parades

It is completely together yet? That would be an awesome participant for a Christmas parade especially with the top down decorated with green and white garland battery operated Christmas lights blinking . This year with mine I will decorate with red and silver garland battery operated Christmas lights fake snow in the back panel the Star in the middle battery operated candles and teal leaf candles fake presents in the back with 2 stuffed bears holding candles. I like to get creative when decorating my '61 for Christmas parades

Still at it and gaining ground. Doors and fenders scheduled to be painted in November. Installed the high dollar radiator yesterday.

I'll have some updated pictures soon. An upgrade wiped out my picture download capably, gotta learn a new one all over again.

Still at it and gaining ground. Doors and fenders scheduled to be painted in November. Installed the high dollar radiator yesterday.

I'll have some updated pictures soon. An upgrade wiped out my picture download capably, gotta learn a new one all over again.
I was wondering about the progress . I know some times an upgrade can mess up uploading photos . It can be a royal pain in the butt. There are times I thought about getting a new apple lap top but right now I do not have the extra cash other things are more important . I still look on ebay for spare parts for my '61 and there are times rock auto will have a close out sale.

Rock Auto had another close out sale I forwarded this to you incase you wanted to stock up on spare bulbs and other parts at a decent price. When I get these I can forward them to you if you like

Here is a long overdue update on Virgils, (61 Fury convertible), restoration.
Most is unseen detail but body will finally be completed by the end of the month, Everything is painted but the hood at this point.
Some pictures.........

left door.JPG

fenders final paint.JPG

DSC01245.JPG

DSC01246.JPG

left vent.JPG

right vent.JPG

I'm scheduled for a heart cath on Monday. That will slow things up a little.
Also had cataract surgery on my right eye about 3 weeks ago and will have the left eye done in April. Its been a busy time.

Rock auto emails me close out sales on some parts for a '61 plymouth I forwarded this to you . When I get these emails I will forward them to you

Back