What do I need to install this dizzy?

None at all it is a good system, prob easier no ballast resistor. Just make sure you get a decent module. Some on makes a pretty slick bracket that screws to the drain holes on the distributor also. There is a member on one of the sites for some reason cant get it to work. Never saw a problem with it before. Your motor stock?

On another note if you need a points advance cam I probably have one just need the number on it. (15L etc)

Is there any reason not to convert to the gm hei shown earlier?

Cost and the simplicity (IMHO) of the MOPAR system. My 520" stroker in my '68 Sport Fury uses a Mopar Performance distributor and a Rev-N-Ator ECU with a built in rev limiter and the coil that the recommend. Just my 2 cents.

well I managed to get all of the parts I need for free...dizzy, module and coil....temporarily wired it in to see how everything worked....works great. Now I just need to alter my harness for the components so I dont have wires everywhere. no more points. runs better...Im going to check the curve and all of that as well. It has an adjustable advance so that should help some.

well I managed to get all of the parts I need for free...dizzy, module and coil....temporarily wired it in to see how everything worked....works great. Now I just need to alter my harness for the components so I dont have wires everywhere. no more points. runs better...Im going to check the curve and all of that as well. It has an adjustable advance so that should help some.
Remember just FYI a adjustable advance just limits how fast or slow it advances not the total vac advance. Lots of confusion on that out there. Great score!

Back