For Sale What do you think of this car? Value?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I am not the owner - Can't you tell from the pictures how nice this car is??
This is a nice car. Period. I see nitpicking at it rather than looking at the overall condition of the vehicle.

Sounds like you really like this car maybe you should buy it

IMG_6734.jpg
I smell Le Rat.....
1975 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron | voitures d'époque | Ville de Montréal | Kijiji

Edit: 2 hours later ad deleted mmm

This thing is everywhere apparently. Nice work Stan

Last edited:
This is a very nice car, the mileage is correct-whomever is whining about whatever is misinformed. Please do not start any discord about my post count as it has nothing to do with this wonderful car.
The car is indeed a special order car as it has 900100 Sales Order number on the fender tag and for $10,000 or less this car is a great buy. Get in and drive!

Firstly I will welcome you to this site. Secondly, this car is not worth $10,000 to anyone sorry. It is obvious you are either the owner of the car or the consignee, otherwise why would you join our forum criticizing us for our critique over this car's listing??. This is what we do here I apologize for being crude. We rule out who the genuine sellers are and who are out of their mind. We know the actual value of these cars very well beyond what the re-seller/flipper does. Yes, these cars are going up in value but regardless of mileage these cars do not surpass the $6,000 -7,000 mark in today's market. List this car in that price range and you get real inquires.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back