What happened to Wecrash?

There is definitely more love for the large cars there than here, and its getting worse here ...

The root problem (I think) starts in High Schools (in the US). I remembered in HS shop class not one of my buddies would EVER think about restoring or "restifying" a big car, even if it was a big car with 2drs (a coupe). Anything over the size of a Cuda didn't exist for them. Just trying to speculate but that's been my experience.

I say it's because of the massive influx of immigrants who don't identify with American Iron.
Latest study said that by 2040, whites will be a minority.

it does depen on where you look for pictures and what the interst of the photographer is.
I will post some later

Carsten

I say it's because of the massive influx of immigrants who don't identify with American Iron.
Latest study said that by 2040, whites will be a minority.

I don't think it'll take that long. The birth rate for whites has been on a huge decline for years. Not to mention the influx of illegal immigrants.

we have a bunch of those. My CHP Polara doesn't have a superlite of course but the 69 Monaco Wgaon with k-code 440 had one. A friend of mine has three 69 2drs, a Polara, Polara 500 and a Monaco. Both Polaras are q4, the Monaco B7 (if I rememebr correctly)

Carsten

I don't think it'll take that long. The birth rate for whites has been on a huge decline for years. Not to mention the influx of illegal immigrants.

Yeah, please dont mention that ................. I cant take it

Thats right .......... They should plant signs up and down the U.S. and Mexican border "Warning we shoot to kill".

Canada is no help because they have immigration laws just as easy as the U.S. so theres another problem.

The American government has made it easy for immigrants and hard on its citizens.

Do you know in New Jersey if you cant speak/read English you can still take your drivers license test. It is available in several different languages. If its still a problem, no problem, we'll find someone who can help you out. Not like they'll ever have to read a sign or anything. What if they get into an accident Wheres the communication? Get pulled over, wheres the communication?

Do you know how many guys driving tank trucks are wearing towels on their heads?

They come here because they hate their country, no opportunity. Then when they get here they want us to accept their way of life and culture ....... aaa, NOOO, Americanize or dont come.

I see too many foreigners pissing in the buildings where they are working or throwing trash on the ground and stealing and breaking things. How can this be a land of promise and a good place to be if they're all trying to make it just like their own homeland? Which was a a cesspool .

We have enough trouble with what we have, no more, no more, please, no more.

Apparently you European fellows have no idea.

Thats right .......... They should plant signs up and down the U.S. and Mexican border "Warning we shoot to kill".

Canada is no help because they have immigration laws just as easy as the U.S. so theres another problem.

The American government has made it easy for immigrants and hard on its citizens.

Do you know in New Jersey if you cant speak/read English you can still take your drivers license test. It is available in several different languages. If its still a problem, no problem, we'll find someone who can help you out. Not like they'll ever have to read a sign or anything. What if they get into an accident Wheres the communication? Get pulled over, wheres the communication?

Do you know how many guys driving tank trucks are wearing towels on their heads?

They come here because they hate their country, no opportunity. Then when they get here they want us to accept their way of life and culture ....... aaa, NOOO, Americanize or dont come.

I see too many foreigners pissing in the buildings where they are working or throwing trash on the ground and stealing and breaking things. How can this be a land of promise and a good place to be if they're all trying to make it just like their own homeland? Which was a a cesspool .

I can barely remember pulling into gasoline stations with my dad or mom on the way to school in the mornings and the gas station attendants wore company uniforms, and would ask to check the oil (my mom always has them check it) and then wipe both the front and rear windows......and the all spoke perfect English.

Yesterday I filled up the Newport and the guy could barely....BARELY understand English, and he would not get off the damn cell phone while I was trying to school him in the English language....yammering on at someone at the other end in Pakistani or where ever the hell he just got off the boat from. I have anger management issues and I can tell you I was ready to throw his damn cell phone out in the middle of the damn road.

Polara is right. The magical thing about America is (or WAS) that you can come here from anywhere, assimilate and become an "American" just like everyone else. Today foreigners comer here and abuse that. They come here illegally and want to take all the benefits of being in America and give nothing back...and then get indignant and run to the ACLU when caught and about to be deported. The lawyers who represent these people should be hung.

Hoo-boy.
Here we go...
49.gif

They have their share of immigrant problems too.

Germany should be among the countries with highest legal or illegal requests for asylum due to social welfare benefits, used to be way higher in the mid 90s but don't think comparable to the US.

Dave, you might have a:kermit: in your mouth

americans should not shoot to kill home or anywhere else

and i don't think you are a native american because they didn't liked the american iron (horse)
Not only should American's continue to hunt down their enemies in the mid east with drones they should also set them up along the Mexican border. BTW the defeat of native in NA was started by European nations and the Vatican. The Amerians finished the job in the late 19th century. As a Canadian I'm glad to have Americans as allies.

Dave, you might have a:kermit: in your mouth

americans should not shoot to kill home or anywhere else

and i don't think you are a native american because they didn't liked the american iron (horse)

Scientific investigation has been discovering the group of peoples who are now labeled as "Native Americans" (which is a politically contrived name) were not the first peoples to physically stride across the north america continent....

trust me, we know the problem.
They are swimming into the more wealthy western part of europe (germany, netherlands, sweden, Finnland, England). Additionally they come from south eastern europe, too.

I know exactly what you mean.

BTW: When ever I fly to Miami, I do have the impression I do speak more & better english than most locals.

Carsten

BTW: When ever I fly to Miami, I do have the impression I do speak more & better english than most locals.

Carsten

Carsten, most of the Germans I have met in North America have either an extremely good grasp of the English language or try very hard. I hope by the time I get over there next year I will have been able to revive my German to the level of your English.

Back