what is wrong with the forum right now?

I don't know. There is something very strange going on. Our monitoring software will show it very snappy one minute, then very slow the next, then snappy again. We're trying to track it down

My production at work slows down when I’m on this site.

I finally had it happen last night
FCBO was a boat anchor including my smartphone
It’s better today

I don't know. There is something very strange going on. Our monitoring software will show it very snappy one minute, then very slow the next, then snappy again. We're trying to track it down

Seems like there may be some kind of data mining process hitting your FCBO server. . .

On her the last few times, my desktop froze up and a window eventually pops up at the bottom of the page with a link to "Recover webpage" When clicking it, I automatically get logged off the site, then have to sign in again. Seems to be happening more lately.
Any reason for this?

I use Google to browse. I have been extremely slow on FCBO all week, 7-11pm, but fast on everything else. Never had this problem prior.

You don't have time anyways. You have a car to get ready for the weekend.
Ya your right there !! But I can’t sneak a peak at work anymore it takes to long to get on. But I’m sure things will get sorted out. It’s just hard on those of us addicted to the site.

Okay just chiming in to let Joey know I have started having issues tonight too, slow most of the time, then occasionally a page will load fast, then back to slow.

Back