What is your daily driver?

Picked up a new DD. Still drive the F250, but this is easier for the senior dog to get in and to park in the grocery store lol. Plus it was was cheaper than a set of 35" winter tires.
20231115_171802.jpg

-55 Studebaker since 11 years now & the -56 N.Y. since 2 years, either one depending on mood...

Snø 2023nov30.JPG

2023dec2 Sidan.JPG

Last edited:
My daily driver is a 2001 Jeep Cherokee Classic. My fleet consists of:
2012 Jeep Liberty Latitude (Wife)
2011 Chevrolet Silverado LS (Me)
2001 Jeep Cherokee Classic (Me)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport (Son)
1971 Plymouth Fury I (Me)
1966 Chevrolet Biscayne (Me)
I love my MOPARs but AM NOT a MOPAR or no car guy.

Last edited:
Been a while since I’ve run across this thread. The wife is driving her new Durango R/T for nearly a year now, and I’m driving an ‘18 Jeep JK Rubicon Unlimited Recon with 6 speed manual that I picked up last summer. I’m using my 71 d100 flatbed to haul my quad around to plow snow and the odd dump run.
Travis..

Don't think I'll ever be able to afford something "less than 10 years old" again.... We just bought the 03 Durango this past veterans Day, I can buy 15-20 similar vehicles for the price of 1 new one. Nothing new interests me anyway. I wish they would bring out the tooling and remake early 70s A and B body 2 door models again, or 70s/80s D and W series trucks plus the b vans again exactly as they were when they were current production, maybe an xj series jeep, would be the only way I'd be interested in something new. I so much like driving my project 85 d150 vs my 12 1/2 ton.

Then we still have the 01 Durango, with it's 314k miles on it and 360 magnum (an engine they should still have in current day dodges along with the companion 318s I love the 318)... It'll be on the road again as soon as I get the money for the trans overhaul parts..... Hopefully in about 2 weeks

Don't think I'll ever be able to afford something "less than 10 years old" again.... We just bought the 03 Durango this past veterans Day, I can buy 15-20 similar vehicles for the price of 1 new one. Nothing new interests me anyway
Why would you? Overpriced bloated 1/2 ton Pu that weigh #5500. A crossover that is 2 small tweaks away from the one in your neighbor's driveway made by a completely different company. Seriously do the designer's just share with all the other companies, disgusting. All just brown paper bags folded a little different. A $60k electric vehicle that will be worth 10k in 5 years, no thanks.
Your right, nothing interest me.

I recently picked up this low km 2015 Chrysler 200c. 3.6 AWD. So far I love this car, comfortable and powerful, lots of fun to drive.

Chrysler 200.jpg

Driving my '83 Dodge D150 Miser these daze. The /6 w A833 w overdrive and Lean Burn was designed for pretty optimal gas mileage in its day. Mind you all, the Lean Burn had burned out by the time I bought the truck 2 yrs ago, so I just installed an electronic ignition with the single pole distributor and vac advance, and it runs very clean so accoutred. We named the truck "Wilhelm" in honor the the undersung mechanical genius who designed the /6, B/RB and LA block engines.

IMG_20220220_163420106.jpg

IMG_20220220_163531780.jpg

Back