What is your daily driver?

My interior was, well, it had some. Passenger seat wasn't bolted down, no rear seat, carpet or rubber mat, radio, and I had two super cool options, outside locking door handle you had to manually push closed to keep the door from swinging on turns, and a no lock hatch. I do miss that car.
Here's the $100 one with new set of $135 shoes. Complete with original factory time delayed custom fade clear coat patina. But the inside is very good. Go figure.

View attachment 662946

Howdy Our DD is a 2002 Chrysler 300M or A 1995 Dodge 2500 Diesel or on an awesome day one of the Hotrods.

Found enough NOS and real good parts to finish the interior and changed the grill to a painted one!

IMG_1339.jpeg

IMG_1337.jpeg

IMG_1341.jpeg

IMG_0851.jpeg

IMG_0854.jpeg

IMG_0810.jpeg

IMG_0855.jpeg

IMG_1729.png

I used to dd my 18 Ram 2500 diesel 4x4. Since we moved to small town USA and I live 1 mile from work, that stays parked unless I go far enough for it to fully warm up. Now I switch between an 82 d250 club cab and my 97 jeep wrangler. The wife used to daily her 2015 challenger shaker, but we just got her a new Durango R/T awd, so the challenger sits in the garage.
Travis..
Been a year since this post and ours have changed up. My 97 wrangler has been in another state for a year and I’ve parked the 82 d250 in favor of a 71 d100 as dump beater. I’m dailying an 18 jeep jku rubicon recon that I picked up in August. The wife wasn’t feelin the Durango r/t, so we sold it right about the one year mark and she was dailying my 18 ram 2500 while the weather was bad but has switched to her 16 challenger r/t shaker now that it’s out for the season.
Travis..

Back