What's the funniest mod you've seen in a while???

saw this two days ago when heading to pick n pull. He was on his way through at a gas station. Sleeping on the side lot. it's big enough for two dogs and a human.

20191208_085436.jpg

20191208_085445_HDR.jpg

Wow... I'm going to say there may be some skilled body work involved in that one... but I died just a little bit looking at it... NOT A FAN.
I hear you Jeff, but I do admire the ingenuity.. hopefully he kept it all in the family. Maybe there’s a 12 valve Cummins on that Dually frame.

I think this is kind of funny, a marine engine in a chebbie? I guess the LS factory burned down eh? In the Mecum Auction today, 1970 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO SS Fuel-Injected 454 CI 4-Speed.

1970 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO SS Fuel-Injected 454 CI 4-Speed.jpg

1970 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO SS Fuel-Injected 454 CI 4-Speed.ENLARGE.jpg

I think this is kind of funny, a marine engine in a chebbie? I guess the LS factory burned down eh? In the Mecum Auction today, 1970 CHEVROLET EL CAMINO SS Fuel-Injected 454 CI 4-Speed.

View attachment 343475

View attachment 343476
In the custom world, anything is possible.. on the bright side though, they should be able to run the **** out of that engine with no problem as marine blocks and internals are made to take a beating..

Back