Wheels

I think the bolt pattern for Jeep Grand Cherokees was 5x4.5 until the 1999 model year, when they went to a 5x5 pattern. No idea on the offset, though.

I have a 68 fury III 4dr it had 20in wheels on it no junkyards really around here no wheels I have jeep grand Cherokee wheels on it now tire is hitting upper control arm please help any suggestions would help
y would anyone would put those wheels on a older car anyway the car needs to be built for them . my advise to u is to got back to to stock sie either 14"-15" & if u cant find the stock road /rally wheels get a good chromed spoked wheel like a Cragar SS wheel/rocket wheel . thas my advise to u ,but u doas u like/want

GEDC0440 (2).JPG

I think the bolt pattern for Jeep Grand Cherokees was 5x4.5 until the 1999 model year, when they went to a 5x5 pattern. No idea on the offset, though.
the problem with r=the newer wheels the offset is all wrong for the older cars it throws the wheel all the way inside . the only way to fix it & still use te 17" wheels is to get wheel offsets

The Jeep wheels are a different offset. They will not look right. Stick with 15X7 wheels from an M Body. The original M Bodys came with either P205/75R15 or P215/70R15. Considering the Fury is bigger I'd go with P225/70R15.

The Jeep wheels are a different offset. They will not look right. Stick with 15X7 wheels from an M Body. The original M Bodys came with either P205/75R15 or P215/70R15. Considering the Fury is bigger I'd go with P225/70R15.
get road rallies from a 93 truck or earlier they should bolt up

Too bad you're so far away. I have my original 4 15x6.5 wheels from my Newport here. I've tried to sell them many times.

70sideview.JPG

Back