Where would a guy find this info?

Thanks for the information 69coronetRT, thats more than Ive ever found before. Its better than "not many". I knew that sort of info HAD to exist somewhere.

I was just asking a question to satisfy my own inquiring mind, didnt mean to get everyones panties in a bunch, if you dont like it, you didnt have to comment. Now Ill go start stripping a pristine 72 Imperial for a derby car just to spite yall bahahaha

Wow. Good chance your GTX already has the 440 from an Imperial, better check those numbers out. Run along now junior, go back to your Camaro wannabe. Come back when you actually like Mopars for what they are. Then we can have an adult conversation.

IMO, 1 of 1 due to options and color combo doesn't make it more valuable. If that were the case, my car would be worth $100K. I think the OP is trying to justify asking an inflated price for his car when in reality, there would be nothing to justify a price increase over an equally restored and equipped car in a more common color combo.

Wait....weren't you in my corner with the whole " cars do have souls" thing?

Yes Dave ...... Cars do have character, which could be looked at as having a "soul". But even though most cars were "delivered" by a dealership does not mean they were "born". That's just a little too far out there for me.
How about "manufactured with soul"....?

Not even manufactured with soul. Just manufactured...

AdvancedTech-Cobots.png

Yes Dave ...... Cars do have character, which could be looked at as having a "soul". But even though most cars were "delivered" by a dealership does not mean they were "born". That's just a little too far out there for me.

My cars all have character and were born with a soul

OK Dave. I believe you. So...... your cars all come with birth certificates in place of a title. :)

Pretty sure these came with a "Birth certificate" but I guarantee they have no soul look at their dead eyes....creepy

cp.png

My brother has a '67 Mustang convertible that's red on red with a white top and a V8, how many of those do you think there were??? His Marty report came back as 1 of 1...
People will say the same concerning a Govier report. My Newport is "1 of 1," that is, it was the only Newport on his registry at the time I did so.

I pay no attention to this stuff. For me, it is just a matter of people trying to get more for their car.

People will say the same concerning a Govier report. My Newport is "1 of 1," that is, it was the only Newport on his registry at the time I did so.

I pay no attention to this stuff. For me, it is just a matter of people trying to get more for their car.
Marti report is different, it's not based on a registry but actual company kept records.

OK Dave. I believe you. So...... your cars all come with birth certificates in place of a title. :)

No, they have both, but the birth certificates are usually found under the back seat.
View attachment 88172

There it is

Marti report is different, it's not based on a registry but actual company kept records.
Even so, the result is the same, the "1 of" syndrome; a way to try to get more money from an otherwise mass-produced, American-made automobile.

Back