Which carpet color?

@SGVert
I got my floor mats from OC carpets. Which drop shipped from ACC. The price was less from OC than ACC For the same thing.
I needed to put new carpet in my 66 polara ragtop and the fender tag color code is L4R, it is the deeper maroon red than the lighter red, but I wanted a brighter red for my new carpet so that's what I got. The picture shows it much brighter than the dash, seats etc but it's not that much of a difference in person. I'm not saying it's for everyone, but it's my car and I like it. Just putting this out there so you can see the difference. It's an ACC product
20210513_175041.jpg

I needed to put new carpet in my 66 polara ragtop and the fender tag color code is L4R, it is the deeper maroon red than the lighter red, but I wanted a brighter red for my new carpet so that's what I got. The picture shows it much brighter than the dash, seats etc but it's not that much of a difference in person. I'm not saying it's for everyone, but it's my car and I like it. Just putting this out there so you can see the difference. It's an ACC productView attachment 470380
Looks great! ACC and their distributors indicate that their carpets fit 2-door hardtop but not convertible, which is freaking-out a lot of convertible owners. I see you posted earlier on this thread that "they don't have a mould for the convertible".

I don't remember that caveat back when I bought carpet for either my hardtop nor my convertible. As I recall the convertible needed carpet trimmed away in the rear seat area, so it should be a non-issue using the 2-door hardtop carpet. I don't know why they added that note more recently about it not fitting the convertible.

When installing your carpet, did you find anywhere that the ACC carpet was short on material?

Looks great! ACC and their distributors indicate that their carpets fit 2-door hardtop but not convertible, which is freaking-out a lot of convertible owners. I see you posted earlier on this thread that "they don't have a mould for the convertible".

I don't remember that caveat back when I bought carpet for either my hardtop nor my convertible. As I recall the convertible needed carpet trimmed away in the rear seat area, so it should be a non-issue using the 2-door hardtop carpet. I don't know why they added that note more recently about it not fitting the convertible.

When installing your carpet, did you find anywhere that the ACC carpet was short on material?
I didn't see anywhere it was short, but I didn't install it I got an interior guy to do it. He told me to request that they not trim off the extra before shipping which I did. We used the 2 door hardtop carpet and it fits pretty good but not great, maybe it has to settle IDK. If I want to go w a different color I'll do that myself if I had my time back I'd have tried this one myself but w all the "this carpet will not fit convertible" info I figured let a professional do it to start.

Back