will 69+70 Fury 2door sedans' glass interchange?

policefury1

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi, I have a source for tinted door glasses for a 1970 Fury 2 door, sedan, and was wondering if anyone knows whether these will interchange exactly with my 1969 Fury 1 two door sedan?
Im trying to get all the tinted glass for my car.
Thanks for any help on this.
ps; my car has the 'innie' rear glass and is a special order/special paint job also+
MK

Hi, I have a source for tinted door glasses for a 1970 Fury 2 door, sedan, and was wondering if anyone knows whether these will interchange exactly with my 1969 Fury 1 two door sedan?
Im trying to get all the tinted glass for my car.
Thanks for any help on this.
ps; my car has the 'innie' rear glass and is a special order/special paint job also+
MK
In Hollander, the number for 1969 and 1970 2-door Fury sedan door glass is different. The number for the vent glass is the same. I suspect that the shape of the door glass is the same but something changed in how the glass installed on the lift rails. However, that is only a suspicion. I would buy the crank lift mechanical parts with the glass, if I was going to gamble on the shape of the glass being the same.

Thanks for the all the suggestions so far guys! Unfortunetly I dont have the door hardware for a '70. The numbers are different fo the two years. Im not sure why the internal hardware so be so different(?)
If anyone knows for sure please let me know...
MK

Hey everybody-I finally did one side of my '69 Fury 2 door sedan's window change over to tinted glass, with that 1970 Fury's two door glass, and it worked! There is only one major difference between the two, and it doesnt affect the switch.
The '70s is almost 3" shorter top to bottom (vertical). When rolled up with the 'stop' its fine and seals tight etc... I thought at first I would have to use a '70s regulator but the original '69 one worked perfectly.
mk

Back