Wollfen and Aidan's grand adventure

tell aidan my dads 1973 starcraft motor home is for sale 413 ind loadflite 5 hole budds 400 chassi . fiberglass body on a metal frame work , i put hooker headers on it years ago my dad has it setup to run on lp or gasoline . i think about 60k on it .

Those clean southern bodies would command top dollar up here in the rust belt. The black Adventurer looks like it could still be on the road.

So the two of us did a last minute check in a salvage yard in town here and found a few things of interest. That black dodge adventurer is in pretty good condition, and I think it may be a manual? I also spied a trailer that I think would be ideal for picking up cbodies. The dodge demon while looking rough turned out to be surprisingly good in the body, V8 car too. Yes that's Aidan getting excited. A one solitary RHD Jaguar saloon. Then there is the Winnebago that I think has a 440 in it, did they have any other size motors in them? I could only see the back of the engine from inside the vehicle. Maybe someone knows how to decipher the vin code?

View attachment 237024 View attachment 237025 View attachment 237026 View attachment 237027 View attachment 237028 View attachment 237029 View attachment 237030 View attachment 237031 View attachment 237032 View attachment 237033
VERY nice pickup ! Thanks for sharing, guys....

I’m sad the white church van isn’t getting any love.
Those things make amazing and cheap parts haulers, ask me how I know.:lol:

I’m sad the white church van isn’t getting any love.
Those things make amazing and cheap parts haulers, ask me how I know.:lol:

They are also generally lower mileage and less hard use. I have a 1992 church van 360 in my 1990 pickup. Got the van for $550, 36000 miles. Hauled 5 loads of gravel (over 1-ton each) with the pickup this year to repair my driveway.
20180926_121509.jpg

this motors been in three vehicles that i know of , it totaled two of them and tried with my pickup , lol . this 383 runs buys !
DSC09262.JPG

Back