Wollfen's 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury S23

That would have been my last guess...

HF 170amp Gasless. In use since 2012.
170 Amp-DC, 240 Volt, MIG/Flux Cored Welder
image_26570.jpg

Is this the one you're referring to?

I got the engine out today and put under the bench, then I moved the car into the carport. Now I can focus on stripping the chassis down for paint and also fixing the cowl and windshield frame rust. The second engine pic is of a 1970 383 I want to put in her.

Engine out.jpg
engine out1.jpg
engine 383 190.jpg

And no shielding gas? I always thought I would have to spend more than $500 to MIG weld, so this is pretty interesting.
It's a flux core wire so gasless mig welding can be done yup. Fine for sheet metal work.

I am trying a newish Eastwood product, it is called Rust Encapsulator and is said to seal against further rust. Also can be painted over. I bought a quart and brushed it on. It travels pretty far too.

Trunk floornew1.jpg

I've used that a fair amount. I'm not sure of its longevity but its coverage is great.

Firewall almost stripped off, looks pretty good with no rust through, the inner cowl area is clean too. I will be using Eastwood Rust encapsulator in there as well to seal against future rust. Look what I found when I removed the drivers inner guard, Stan @commando1 would get excited about this, can you spot it?
Lastly, some more parts arrived!

firewall.jpg
driver chassis.jpg
Power Booster.jpg
Master cylinder.jpg

More done today, I stripped out the entire interior of the car and also did some work on the drivers inner guard area. I will be starting the windshield rust area very soon now that the dash is out.

interor stripped.jpg
interor stripped1.jpg
interor stripped2.jpg
front fender work8.jpg
windshield area.jpg

Back