Wollfen's 1970 Plymouth Sport Fury S23

Since were talking colors, I always am a sucker for black, but I can see why you like the red. What color on the interior? White would look great with the red exterior

Since were talking colors, I always am a sucker for black, but I can see why you like the red. What color on the interior? White would look great with the red exterior
If I go red, it will be a white interior, i would duplicate the white as seen in my GT. I am leaning more and more to red for practical reasons too. Keeping black always clean is going to take a lot of effort. Red is a bit more forgiving.

If I go red, it will be a white interior, i would duplicate the white as seen in my GT. I am leaning more and more to red for practical reasons too. Keeping black always clean is going to take a lot of effort. Red is a bit more forgiving.
I love black cars... Big black cars especially. They are a ton of work and the body work has to be perfect.

Red would be a great option. With a red interior and white stripes, it would really look great.

IMG_4611.JPG

Yes, anything but a black interior and black roof, they are just way too hot under summer sun. If I were to do mine over again, it would be white- keeping the body Scorch Red of course.
Looking at your pictures, wow; I wish I had just a little bit of your talent.

Yes, anything but a black interior and black roof, they are just way too hot under summer sun. If I were to do mine over again, it would be white- keeping the body Scorch Red of course.
Looking at your pictures, wow; I wish I had just a little bit of your talent.
Yup, black wasn't going to be a consideration for the interior, and yes the white is pretty much locked in as is the scorch red. And thanks for the pat on the back! I'm hoping to have all rust done by the end of next week!

Bought some parts, more still coming in the mail. I will get back to welding on it after Bobs car.

battery hold down and brake lines.jpg
Battery tray.jpg
Carpet.jpg

I suggest you check the fit of the rear carpet before making any holes in it. I thimk you will find the footwell section too wide and may want to remove about 4 inches so it lines up with the front seatbelt rollers

Back