Working on my 71 300

View attachment 118966...Little bit more work done on my roof.

My car has what appears to be some kind of spacers along the bottom of the channel to help locate the glass. Did tour car have them? One of mine appears to be MIA, and the other, as you can see, is coming apart.

tobias2.jpg
tmp_6407-20170314_0816391169545332.jpg

My car has what appears to be some kind of spacers along the bottom of the channel to help locate the glass. Did tour car have them? One of mine appears to be MIA, and the other, as you can see, is coming apart.

View attachment 118978 View attachment 118979
Pete that part was already gone on my car (rust) the car glass installer is using his own spacers I already spoke to him

IMG_3395.JPG
IMG_3394.JPG
IMG_3393.JPG
I finally finished the vinyl roof tonight
and I'm really happy how the vinyl turned out.

IMG_3394.JPG

Sharp work, man. Seriously inspiring!
Thanks GJS, I think every buddy can do it if you take your time and think about every cut you will do it was the first time for me, I did a lot of research prior to the work.

Thanks GJS, I think every buddy can do it if you take your time and think about every cut you will do it was the first time for me, I did a lot of research prior to the work.
Thats the way to do it! Being a guy that has had no formal training in just about anything, I've made my way through many a projects that way. Never had to deal with a vinyl roof but I'm sure it's somewhere in my future!

Thats the way to do it! Being a guy that has had no formal training in just about anything, I've made my way through many a projects that way. Never had to deal with a vinyl roof but I'm sure it's somewhere in my future!
I'm sure you can handle it, just take your time.

Once did vinyl roof install on my brother -73 Swinger... wont do again. Even with Mopar Muscle magazine how to do and billion youtube videos..... nope nope nope...

Torsion Quiet Ride is getting even quieter - way to go! I like the way you think. Makes for an Imperial kind of an experience ahead for you.

IMG_3496.JPG
I can see why...... OK, more... we need more
Is a 71 Fury 3 with a 440HP in it the car was running the last time a long time ago, the car is solid I picked up from a member here.
I was playing on Sunday around with it and the Fury is back to life now and she sounds good.

Back