Worth taking to Carlisle?

polarus

Reaction score
A friend of mine will be vending at Carlisle this year and he asked me if I had anything I wanted to sell. I'm not sure if this front lower bench seat frame is worth sending, it's from a 72 Polara Police car so it has the extra springs. Anybody know what this is worth? I haven't seen any others for sale. Some surface rust but no broken springs

IMG_3128.JPG
IMG_3124.JPG
IMG_3125.JPG

I'd try to advertise it for delivery to Carlisle beforehand. I think you'll reach a wider audience and have a better chance of selling it.

i'd add a suggestion to post/have part number of seats (if available - i think there's a tag on them) to confirm year/model if asked.

I'd try to advertise it for delivery to Carlisle beforehand. I think you'll reach a wider audience and have a better chance of selling it.
I guess I could post it with an make offer, I'm trying to find out if the upper frame is also different as I have both pieces. I'll have to check with my friend as well to see how much spare room he has, I don't want to take advantage.

i'd add a suggestion to post/have part number of seats (if available - i think there's a tag on them) to confirm year/model if asked.
I didn't see one but I'll look again, I removed this seat from a 72 K code (Police) Polara but I agree a part number would be helpful.

your word should be good enough for sure. :)

i just recalled a metal tag on a seat spring in one of my formals we reupholstered. i could be wrong for fusies.

I hae seen the weirdest things in worst shape sell at Carlisle.
Post it up for salexwith delivery/ pick up at Carlisle.
GLWS

I don't think an unrestored unupholstered bench seat is worth a lot of money. I'd ask $100 and see if anyone takes it.

Back