WTB- 2 '67 Imperial wheel covers

Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Must be really nice if not mint please and how much shipped to 48323?
Thanks FCBO!

Was there two different types? I seem to remember that they looked the same but the hole for the valve stem on one was on the outer chrome ring, and the other had the hole between the fins.

I'll post a pic of the ones on the car that I need to match later. Thanks, I was not aware of the availability of more then one.

I need a couple of these.

IMG_7183_1.jpg

I have a few of those. I'll post pics of the best ones.

I also need a fuel gauge and still need the Imperial Pie plate for the air cleaner and maybe interested in a set of used leaf springs if they're in good shape.

and maybe interested in a set of used leaf springs if they're in good shape.

No! That would be an injustice. No reason to buy used, go through the trouble of installation only to have the same results of 45 year old flex under your axle. Buy new and be done with it, you'll never regret it. Besides your Imperial deserves it................The $ 50.00 pie tin can wait.

No! That would be an injustice. No reason to buy used, go through the trouble of installation only to have the same results of 45 year old flex under your axle. Buy new and be done with it, you'll never regret it. Besides your Imperial deserves it................The $ 50.00 pie tin can wait.

Thanks Polara71, I did get a quote on some new springs from the link that Commando1(I think) posted for me from Springs&things.com. They were suprisingly inexpensive at $300 + bushings and shipping. I have a friend that owns a spring shop here in the Detroit area and he said he'll rebuild mine for around $100 to 150. It'll be a good winter project. Bring on the pie tin anytime, I'm ready for it now as with anything I have posted that I need/want for the Imperial, as you said, my Imperial deserves it!

I stand corrected and thank you both!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back