WANTED WTB: trailer hitch and rear wheelwell mouldings for '68 Fury III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blusmbl

Reaction score
Contact seller
I've seen a couple of them pop up in the for sale forum but all of the threads are locked at this point. Looking for the following:

1. Trailer hitch for a '68 Fury. I am doing Sick Summer in June with my car and having the option to tow a small trailer with spares would be nice!

2. Driver quality wheel lip mouldings. At a minimum I would love the driver's side rear as mine is broken in two, but if the passenger side rear or either front are available I'd consider buying them too. I don't want NOS quality as I'm going to have to heavily trim them for tire clearance.

Thanks,
Nick

OK what is sick summer and where is it at? I live in Michigan over by MIS. Is it local?
thanks

Starts and ends in Illinois. It's a few of the same tracks that Drag Week typically attends:

Sick Summer — Sick the Mag

Cordova
Byron
Great Lakes Dragaway
Tri State
Cordova

I've done Roadkill Nights 2 years in a row now, and my next goal was a drag & drive event. Excited for this one!

Starts and ends in Illinois. It's a few of the same tracks that Drag Week typically attends:

Sick Summer — Sick the Mag

Cordova
Byron
Great Lakes Dragaway
Tri State
Cordova

I've done Roadkill Nights 2 years in a row now, and my next goal was a drag & drive event. Excited for this one!
Nice. Good luck.

If you can't find a hitch I can probably fabricate one for you. I have been thinking of making one for my 70.

Thanks, I'll look for a bit and then might be in touch! I just ordered a full TTI exhaust and have a Dana 60 coming for it as well, once those are in I'll see if anything shows up. U-Haul does offer a class III hitch for the 67-73's, but it is made to order and requires drilling a bunch of holes in the trunk floor. I don't need class III sturdiness, it is going to be used to pull maybe 800 pounds of stuff at the most. One of the old flat style hitches with a hole for a 1 7/8" ball is enough.

Thanks, I'll look for a bit and then might be in touch! I just ordered a full TTI exhaust and have a Dana 60 coming for it as well, once those are in I'll see if anything shows up. U-Haul does offer a class III hitch for the 67-73's, but it is made to order and requires drilling a bunch of holes in the trunk floor. I don't need class III sturdiness, it is going to be used to pull maybe 800 pounds of stuff at the most. One of the old flat style hitches with a hole for a 1 7/8" ball is enough.
Ok sounds good. I wanted to make one with a receiver that could be removed and out of sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back