You don't see one of these every day!

indestructible 225 slant six leaning tower of power pushed by a 904 trans and 8 3/4 diff

Pushed would about sum it up.

So in a race off a stop light which would be quicker to the other side of the intersection. A 225 slant six Polara or a Polara pushed by five of the forums finest. Well, maybe seven as I have seen some pictures.

So in a race off a stop light which would be quicker to the other side of the intersection. A 225 slant six Polara or a Polara pushed by five of the forums finest. Well, maybe seven as I have seen some pictures.
I have to give it to the /6 the first 10-20' is where it shines.

This car has been in my area for years. I have a soft spot for /6s because I got my licence in my Dad's 67 Polara with a /6. The car has been cleaned up since I saw it up close at a car show in St. Catherines a couple years back. This summer I saw it from a distance in Smithsville.

Sure, five of us or, ......any car built today.
If we thought a "C" with a six was slow back then compared to any car built today they're slugs. It may be a novelty but i ain't drivin one. Heck, my Neon auto was quicker to 60 than our 69 383 Fury.

I was part of a Hummer push contest ten years ago at a show. My team won, five big Mopar guys pushing and huffing , we all hurt a lot afterward BUT WE won

Back