Status
Not open for further replies.

detmatt

Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Yep, I said Buick!
These parts were orphaned and ended up with me. If any of you have a ‘53 Buick you’re not telling us about or maybe have a friend into them please point them in this direction.
Any questions feel free to ask. This stuff is certainly too good to scrap and if you see anything you like it’ll be cheap.
Looks like a full set of used brake parts including drums, shoes and hardware + new shoes.
@mobileparts
13270C99-435A-48E3-9E79-15AB21001DF0.jpeg
FCF579AA-0FBA-42E5-ABE3-6865A45B7D58.jpeg
5F4B0EB2-47FB-4D32-BC0B-29F0B8F46F4A.jpeg

I wish I could help more. Are you on any 53 Buick sites like FCBO, old Buick clubs, do the E-bag thing, etc.? Good Luck

Thanks gents!:thumbsup:

Hey Detmatt,
Two free sites to list those pictures....
The www.aaca.org under the Buick Section. &
www.v8buick.com
You mention "inexpensive" and it could be gone
Before you know it !!!!
These should make it happen....
Good Luck, Detmatt.... Are you making the journey to Chrysler's @ Carlisle in a few days ?????
Yours, Craig...

Hey Detmatt,
Two free sites to list those pictures....
The www.aaca.org under the Buick Section. &
www.v8buick.com
You mention "inexpensive" and it could be gone
Before you know it !!!!
These should make it happen....
Good Luck, Detmatt.... Are you making the journey to Chrysler's @ Carlisle in a few days ?????
Yours, Craig...
Thanks Craig and the desire to go to Carlisle this year quickly faded with the advent of this virus Bull ****. I still haven’t pulled the plug on the Nats yet though.

Yes I have a 53 Buick Skylark. Id be interested in all of it, can never have to many spares, what kind of money we looking at? where you at again? Im in Wi. Road trip in my 57 IH?

DSCN3210.JPG

DSCN3208.JPG

DSCN3205.JPG

there I finally figured out how to empty out my message files! But now I started a new conversation which I just wanted to message Detmatt, Any way how much for all the Buick parts and the possibility of picking them up at Columbus Mopar show in August?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back