1957 300C with Highway Hi-Fi Record Player

Boy this one checks all the boxes what an outstanding 300C and includes a functioning Highway HiFi. What's not to love.

Screenshot_20220904-124659_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220904-124640_Chrome.jpg

Dream car right there, and it has crank windows, perfect.

Dream car right there, and it has crank windows, perfect.

My 300C has the power windows and power seat and neither option has ever given me any problems in over 30 years now.................................

Randy Guyer is a noted collector/restorer in the Forward Look world of Chrysler and we talk on occasion about what is correct for our cars. He also has a 1958 Dodge Regal Lancer (you can see it in the background of this video) that is gorgeous while mine is yet to be restored so I have consulted with him to get the correct parts for mine when I get around to restoring it.

I have shown my 300C numerous times on this site but for the newbies, here it is one more time (sorry Rip).....................it is my favorite of my three 300 Letter cars..............................

300C #1 (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg

Last edited:
My 300C has the power windows and power seat and neither option has ever given me any problems in over 30 years now.................................

Randy Guyer is a noted collector/restorer in the Forward Look world of Chrysler and we talk on occasion about what is correct for our cars. He also has a 1958 Dodge Regal Lancer (you can see it in the background of this video) that is gorgeous while mine is yet to be restored so I have consulted with him to get the correct parts for mine when I get around to restoring it.

I have shown my 300C numerous times on this site but for the newbies, here it is one more time (sorry Rip).....................it is my favorite of my three 300 Letter cars..............................

View attachment 556240
I would love to own a 300C, power options or not, but preference would be as few power gadgets as possible. Do you think the market is still strong for these letter cars?

I would love to own a 300C, power options or not, but preference would be as few power gadgets as possible. Do you think the market is still strong for these letter cars?
I believe the market is still strong for these vehicles when in pristine condition but not as strong as maybe 5 years ago. If someone were to take one on as a restoration project that isn't in great condition, it wouldn't be worth it any more because you would be upside down much more early on than in the past. Folks that know how to work on these cars and parts availability have of course declined a lot, making a restoration much more costly and difficult.

I believe the market is still strong for these vehicles when in pristine condition but not as strong as maybe 5 years ago. If someone were to take one on as a restoration project that isn't in great condition, it wouldn't be worth it any more because you would be upside down much more early on than in the past. Folks that know how to work on these cars and parts availability have of course declined a lot, making a restoration much more costly and difficult.
Well, maybe one day I'll be in a position to own one, just a clean driver will do me.

Man! a ton of click bait with that link!
Is it for sale? The article makes it sound like it, of course it'll be the most expensive C Black coupe ever with that flowery description

Back