NOT MINE 1957 Belvedere Convertible $28,000

marty mopar

FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Tempe AZ (hotter than a turd on a frypan)
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/213812634237537/1957-Plymouth-Belvedere-Convertible

269957276_390073119582568_8208016384978799959_n.jpg

Very cool ride, wondering how to value, needs chrome work, top, interior, at a minimum.

Correct interior, (A must do in these cars), will run 10K when all is said and done.
Any Forward look convertible is worth the effort. If truly a rust free car than an additional 20K will get you where you need to be. A labor of passion.

WOW again I was way off base here and just realized that it was not Flipper the cute dolphin but someone trying to make a pile of cash by doing nothing but selling the car for more in less than 10 minutes to some fool like me.

Based on the pictures,the paint still shines as I can see the overhead garage door in the trunklid.
Good solid car to start with.
With no bodywork or rusty panels to deal with, your are that much further ahead.
You cannot restore a Forward Look basket case for the asking price--especially any convertible of that era.
I agree put 10K in it and have a really nice Forward look 'vert.

Bennies the go to man for forward look cars, and some rare C body stuff. He's helped me with a top bow for my 61 convertible and a one year only c body convertible rear window regulator.
Lots of forward look restorations under his belt.
He has properly restored cars for sale for a lot less then the restoration cost.

Question - is that the correct side-mount air cleaner and red paint color for the engine? My 58 had a silver colored 318 V-8 and a black colored typical pie pan air cleaner.

Question - is that the correct side-mount air cleaner and red paint color for the engine? My 58 had a silver colored 318 V-8 and a black colored typical pie pan air cleaner.

Good question but small detail that can be addressed.
The big thing is a running driving complete 57 ready for someone to make it their own.

Back