1958 fury 2 door wagon, rare

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love these cars, even if the price does have one too many zero's. And offered by a well traveled individual who circumvated the entire earth to count all that still existed.

We like seeing these cars Mopar68 ...... We don't stand on protocal much around here but it should be posted in the "non Cbody" section.

I like it too Will, It haz finz. And I don't mind helpin' anybody move ah bit closer toward retirement, BUT I FLAT REFUSE TO PAY FOR ALL HIZ GRAND BABYZ COLLEGE EXPENSES

Hold on, 58' Fury, NOT a c body cause it's a wagon?
No, just the year. If it's pre-'65 it's not a C-body. C-bodies were from '65-'78. So, for example, a '64 Newport is not a C-body and a '79 Newport is an R-body. I 'm not quite sure what pre'65 full-size Mopars are called (body designation). :)

C-bodies:
Rule #1. Must be between 1965 and 1978.
Rule #2. Must be a FULL SIZE Mopar.
Period. No exceptions.

Only two easy to understand rules and yet the discussion never ends.

Everyone can go home now.

Posted via Topify on Android

Last edited:
No "C" bodies before 65....including Imperials? Does this have something to do or somehow coincide with the switch to unitized bodies?

Why is this so hard?

9scnk4.jpg

Last edited:
Does this have something to do or somehow coincide with the switch to unitized bodies?
The unitized bodys appeared in 1960 on all but the Imperial.

The "C" designation was first applied in 1965 on the large series of Plymouth, Dodge, Chrysler and Imperial, although the bodys were mostly the same as introduced in 1960.

1955-1961 are generally referred to as "The forward look", 62-64 big cars have no ID designation but are usually referred to as C bodys.

What's supposed to mean the Nascar wagon description. Nonsense, but what could remotely be meant, know of some wagon drag cars in the 60s, and Nascar converts even, but no wagons.

The unitized bodys appeared in 1960 on all but the Imperial.

The "C" designation was first applied in 1965 on the large series of Plymouth, Dodge, Chrysler and Imperial, although the bodys were mostly the same as introduced in 1960.

1955-1961 are generally referred to as "The forward look", 62-64 big cars have no ID designation but are usually referred to as C bodys.

...and exactly when did Imperial become a Chrysler?

For your information, that is an actual Chrysler internal document. Extremely rare.
It's a .pdf that takes about 6 days to load...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back