1958 Imperial First Start *with video*

KcImperial

Reaction score
I've had this one for 9 years and finally started working on it this past week. I was just going to see if it was locked up from sitting and well one thing led to another.... Now to start fixing everything else to get it driveable.
[video=youtube_share;NiwBgeA51RY]http://youtu.be/NiwBgeA51RY[/video]

all this shot out of the exhaust
2014-05-29 17.23.19.jpg

2014-05-29 17.23.19.jpg

reminds me of when we started my '59 Imperial.....but mine has the 413. Do you have more pics of the Imperials?

reminds me of when we started my '59 Imperial.....but mine has the 413. Do you have more pics of the Imperials?
I call them by their colors, fortunately there's no duplicates yet.
Here's the tan, blue, pink, and the black one I got started today. The 5th one is maroon and it's not pictured (in the garage)
If you look closely, there's a '67 New Yorker hiding behind the black Imperial.
2014-05-17.jpg

2014-05-17.jpg

I find it fascinating that Chrysler used the hemi as one of their normal everyday engines in the 50s, and from a lowly 2bbl on up to the honkin' dual quad. Early hemis have always appealed to me. What a chunk of American iron, figuratively and literally. Cool Imperials you've got. Wish I had the room... and resources.

^^ Thanks! Resources isn't a big deal unless you do something silly like try to restore them all. ha! As far as room is concerned - I have a small property in the middle of town, gotta pack 'em in tight! Here's what my place looks like from outer space
google-earth1.jpg

google-earth1.jpg

Back