1960 chrysler new yorker 4-door sedan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sold some absolutely beautiful Suburbans that I just hated to get rid of but the new ones just keep getting nicer.

I've sold some absolutely beautiful Suburbans that I just hated to get rid of but the new ones just keep getting nicer.

A buddy of mine had an 87, tore it up and it kept going. We took that down to Tennessee, I could stretch out completely with the front seat reclined. ....Great trucks

The 02 was gorgeous & not even broken in. I obviously took excellent care of it & somebody got lucky when they grabbed that bad boy at auction. I REALLY hated to get rid of it cuz it had the most comfortable leather seats of any vehicle that I've ever owned. My RAM has heated & air conditioned leather seats but they're still not as nice.

My wife's daily driver is an 07 Z71 with all possible options, including Bose system, nav, back up camera, etc. We love it. I was going to buy her a brand new one but I'll wait for a more significant change from the 07.

I havent sat in the new Dodge but even the new base vinyl seats in the Chevy trucks are comfortable.

My 05' seats are VERY uncomfortable

I havent sat in the new Dodge but even the new base vinyl seats in the Chevy trucks are comfortable.

My 05' seats are VERY uncomfortable
The new RAMS (loaded up) blow away anything that Chevy has ever even thought about making.

You just said the seats in the Suburban are the most comfortable seats you have ever sat in

You just said the seats in the Suburban are the most comfortable seats you have ever sat in
They were but it didn't have a built in Garmin & 2 USB ports & an electrical outlet & an Alpine stereo & bluetooth & Uconnect &&&&&&&&&&&

Your one of those spoiled humans that likes all the bells and whistles ........ Give me roll up/down windows, power nothing, top down and a nice sounding V8....I'm done.

Did I mention that I drove 50,000 miles last year? Yea, I'm not rolling the fucken windows up & down.

Did I mention that I drove 50,000 miles last year? Yea, I'm not rolling the fucken windows up & down.

Let me guess, you hit the lock/alarm button every time you go in for a cup of coffee to dont you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back