1960 Dodge Dart Coming to a home near me!

jacked up?? whatever do you mean??? :poke:
008_1000.jpg

Nice car. The entire 1960 Dodge line up had quite outstanding styling.

Nice car. The entire 1960 Dodge line up had quite outstanding styling.
I've been researching, for my own curiosity, the 1960 Dodge lineup. It was really effed up. The genetic results of inbreeding. Not that there weren't some great looking ones.

I've been researching, for my own curiosity, the 1960 Dodge lineup. It was really effed up. The genetic results of inbreeding. Not that there weren't some great looking ones.
That's a different way of looking at it. To me, the 1960 Dodge lineup is the best of their Forward Look designs, the '57-'59 is pretty nice too.
Many years ago, I saw a movie about the moonshine trade which had a '60 Dodge like the one posted above, beautiful car.

That's a different way of looking at it. To me, the 1960 Dodge lineup is the best of their Forward Look designs, the '57-'59 is pretty nice too.
Many years ago, I saw a movie about the moonshine trade which had a '60 Dodge like the one posted above, beautiful car.
Don't get me wrong, the' 60 Dodges are some of my most favorite cars. A fascinating, complex, model lineup makes them all the more appealing.

maxresdefault.jpg

Don't get me wrong, the' 60 Dodges are some of my most favorite cars. A fascinating, complex, model lineup makes them all the more appealing.

maxresdefault.jpg
Is that a rotating digital clock in front of the speedometer?

And then there's the see through sun shade over the speedo. I've got a '50s camera lens with a sun shade like that.

Is that a rotating digital clock in front of the speedometer?

And then there's the see through sun shade over the speedo. I've got a '50s camera lens with a sun shade like that.
I believe it's referred to as a 'satellite clock' because of its rotating parts. Maybe someone else can explain it better.

When are you getting her? You're not that far away. I can't wait to see it shined up. My '61 Seneca was the same color. It did have an automatic and heater though.

Congrats on that score btw, usually those would have turned to dirt by now from all the salt they used over that way. So you know it was never driven much in the winter, not to mention no heater.
I think you should name her Jane as in "Plain-Jane"
Sorry I missed the question about delivery date.
I should be if all goes well in about 2 weeks
I just buggered my back again last night so I need to rest it before heading over to pick it up

Sorry I missed the question about delivery date.
I should be if all goes well in about 2 weeks
I just buggered my back again last night so I need to rest it before heading over to pick it up

Did you get a decent rate to ship it?

Back