00O0O_2xAu3uXSv9S_600x450.jpg

© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
(google map)

1961 Chrysler 300G

fuel: gas
title status: clean
transmission: automatic

1961 Chrysler 300G Convertible Real deal
413 Cross ram Has two edelbrock 4bbl carbs. with electric choke hooked up, We do not have the factory carbs or heat tubes.
Push button Auto
Alaskan white exterior
Tan top and interior
Radial white wide walls with the original 300 G hub caps
The Car is a VERY nice driver quality car could use a nice weekend detailing and some minor tlc here and there BUT over all a really nice car
This is an Extremely rare car do the research
Reason for the sale is the car just does not get used like it should.
Price 105k. Keywords: Mopar Dodge Plymouth road runner gtx dart super bee Duster hemi

Beautiful! Always been a fan of the late '50's 300 letter cars, E or F for me!!

G ragtop is a big dollar car. The Chrysler 300 Club folks know that car, so don't worry 2 pics are sufficient to entice the proper person to inquire. Those car are a breed of their own and were the high performance cars of their day. Beautiful Brutes.

G ragtop is a big dollar car. The Chrysler 300 Club folks know that car, so don't worry 2 pics are sufficient to entice the proper person to inquire. Those car are a breed of their own and were the high performance cars of their day. Beautiful Brutes.

Agreed , I believe two would get the job done on almost any car of interest. All you need to do is entice a phone call.

Wouldn't matter if it's this or any other car for that matter... if your asking $105k it how about YOU spending the weekend detailing it and doing the "minor" tlc.... how 'bout it ace!

I guess you guys would prefer to see it on one of those turntables the dealers use with 100 pictures and the plain background and a $159.999 asking price.

I don't mind the ad at all. If I was interested I would ask some additional questions. Ads like this help you.

Doesn't seem like it is badly priced either...

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back