1964 Chrysler 300K "Letter Car"

Your car is much more valuable than mine but I can attest to resisting the urge to modify is painful

speaking of:
I HAVE FOR SALE A 1964 CHRYSLER 300 K IN EXCELLENT SHAPE THE MOTOR IS OUT OF THE CAR BUT I HAVE THE ORIGINAL MOTOR THE 413 WEDGE WITH CROSSRIP RAM AND THE ORIGINAL CAST IRON EXHAUST MANIFOLD THE INTERIOR IS COMPLETE JUST NEEDS REDONE NOT ALL THE GLASS IS THERE AND IN EXCELLENT SHAPE THIS IS A VERY RARE CAR WITH ALL THESE OPTIONS IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR 300 K DON'T MISS THIS ONE YOU MAY CALL 909-835-3547 PLEASE NO TEXT OR EMAIL WILL NOT ANSWER

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/4360578684.html

00c0c_8wfwRx9gHuv_600x450.jpg

00W0W_gaQZp7rZSGd_600x450.jpg

00v0v_j0wkvFPoqdf_600x450.jpg

00k0k_hbyHg9VGUJO_600x450.jpg

01111_i2mM9tzDOPp_600x450.jpg

00M0M_lRSBaYYorMi_600x450.jpg

00101_6pk3Y12TzVo_600x450.jpg

Well now that one includes a lot of kool parts, check out those exhaust manifolds! Yes having a car that had those originally would be great but having a spare set to hang on the wall in the shop would be killer!

I had ah spare set of those cast iron "J" "K" headerz standin' in the corner of my little playpen for maybe ten yearz 'til a good friend that waz dumping serious $ into an "F" convertible ask me if I knew any one on the planet that had ah set that they might part with. My response to him waz "funny you should ask" and the stogie he waz suckin' on fell to the ground. FYI Guyz, that "F" had lost its original 413 long before it came into my friends possession but that car iz now bullet proof for cross country trips @ better then 20MPG and the 5 spd overdrive sitting behind the late Mopar cast 440 that movez it makez it that much sweeter, Jer

Thankz Chris, TB the engine and trans. are gone! Those were HP coded blocks. I wonder how he got Cunningham to decode it with the 413 missing? His decoding also usually requires Membership in the Eastern 300 club and he'z real snooty about that!

I had the president of Teamsters Local 25 get into my face like that when I was starting out and acting like a punk. He was from the Hoffa Old school.
I crapped my pants and towed the line for the next 20 years....

You don't get that look without Louisville Sluggers coming to mind.

Unfortunately all of the Old School guys are gone. Damn Federal Oversee Bureau ruined everything.

Last edited:
Back