For Sale 1964 Plymouth Belvedere

Status
Not open for further replies.
there a member on fbbo that took a 4dr sed and cut it to an alter wheel base 2dr sed , very interesting read on pics too . he's a great metal fab man . but this one is a cherry , would be easier mod . with everyone seeking a 2 dr post car . happy sells .

a friend of a friend whom i got it from has been converting them from 4 door's to 2 door sedans for a long time but he thought it was to original to mess with so i got it in barn fresh condition and got it running for the little lady.
But as with most woman she changed her mind and now wants A/C, power brakes, Power steering & a working radio Man i spoil her too much.

Wow... the start of my career.
00G0G_bqwjaC1Kj3I_1200x900.jpg

If that sticker was put on in Crafton, I would say I know this car...

Had a customer with a blue one who had a tie rod come apart (without accident) right as I got started there. My first exposure to a push button transmission.

Wow... the start of my career.
00G0G_bqwjaC1Kj3I_1200x900.jpg

If that sticker was put on in Crafton, I would say I know this car...

Had a customer with a blue one who had a tie rod come apart (without accident) right as I got started there. My first exposure to a push button transmission.

Sorry but i doubt it was this Plymouth i looked up and talked with the second Owner from Latrobe Pa. and and he stated that i quit running a month after he got it home from New Philadelphia Pa. and that was April of 1993.
Then he stuck it right in his out building not to see the sun till sometime in 2014 and i got it in march of 2015 ... But here is a little trip down memory lane for you watch you don't bang your head on the oil pan.

DSCN0524.JPG
DSCN0525.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back