1965 2dr. 300

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbm3fan

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
Oh, where to start. Ok, maybe we should finish grade school first before writing an ad. Seriously though, is it my eyes, or do I not see any spark plug wires?

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/3370416141.html
SELLING CHRYSLER 300 , VERRY GOOD CONDITION,OWNER .TITLE IN HAND, V8 6.3 CC BIG 413 ON IT,WHITE INTERIOR ,BLUE BODY , 2 DOORS HARDTOP.RANING GOOD , THE TRANSMICION WAS REBUILT IN 2012.NEW STICKERS ,after market carburator,special edition36000 milles on new motor .make an offert

I think I see some black spark wires. They look very long and not routed in the traditional path. I don't like the white pinstripping either. Interior looks nice.

I think I see some black spark wires. They look very long and not routed in the traditional path. I don't like the white pinstripping either. Interior looks nice.

I spot a vacuum canister so there is a distributor, but the wires look to take the long way around.

I love it! Glad it's 3 thousand miles away. It's the perfect shade of green!

Wonder why there's a horse blanket on that drivers seat.

Wonder why there's a horse blanket on that drivers seat.
Judging from the rest of the interior and the doily on the dash, he was anal about protecting it.
Horse blankets, or more appropriately, Indian blankets, was a hot rod tradition up to the 60's. Probably just a nod to tradition, like fuzzy dice.

I'd uncover it for a for sale ad despite the obviously very clean interior. These blankets seem to turn up more often again lately I noticed, but maybe only over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back