Not open for further replies.

commando1

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
http://fortmyers.craigslist.org/chl/cto/5323118805.html

01717_8Via1yysHfM_600x450.jpg

1965 Marlin 327 V-8 4-speed, needs restoration. $950. Call Nola 941-441-7987

You need that fish Stan. Just think, You'd be the only one in the entire Bikini State with one. AND IT IZ AFTER ALL IN THE MOPAR CAMP NOW. BETCHA BIG DADDY WOULD EVEN GIVE YEAH AH SPECIAL INVITE, UH-RAH

Glad I'm not looking for a project, I'd be all in.
I like those cars almost as much as the 1st gen Chargers.

For $950 I'd buy that thing just to watch it on my yard when I'm bored with everything else...

The only problem is that it would cost me $4000 more before the car IS on my yard!

I like the 65/66 Marlin seeing them from the side and the back.
I don't like the front so much.
I prefer the bigger 67 Marlins based on Ambassadors.

But despite all that: They are NOT in the Mopar camp.
WHen they were built the were AMC (Rambler). They will never be a Mopar.
On all european Mopars shows they are usually not allowed to stay on the show field.
Same as Mercedes and Fiat

I like the 65/66 Marlin seeing them from the side and the back.
I don't like the front so much.
I prefer the bigger 67 Marlins based on Ambassadors.

But despite all that: They are NOT in the Mopar camp.
WHen they were built the were AMC (Rambler). They will never be a Mopar.
On all european Mopars shows they are usually not allowed to stay on the show field.
Same as Mercedes and Fiat

Wow, the poor thing has been red carded.

Well I have always like the black sheep car and this is one. Too bad not around my neck of the woods.

Amc # 2 in my book ... Only after mother mopar... Just look at my screen name.. And lol.. That was hilarious,, 1 night stand .. Coronet and a marlin,, lol

The 67 Marlin I like way better. I have a soft spot for all the orphans who fought the Big Three till the bitter end.
I would have a Studebaker Lark Wagonaire in my Garage by now if I`d had any room left this summer.

Me too 67 marlin is on full size ambassador chassis.. stacked headlights too... one of the best looking AMC'S..ever built.. this fish lives another day ...on a mopar sight... fitting... uni-body oddballs.. bought out by mopar in 1987...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back