1965 Sport Fury door windows question

red72

Reaction score
I need some replacement door windows and may be able to get some from a 1965 Fury station wagon. I have tried to decipher the parts catalog but I'm still not sure if these would work. Has anyone else tried these or knows if they would fit?

Do you have 4-dr sedan or hardtop? Off hand, I might suspect the 4dr sedan and 4dr station wagon would have the same glass, but would need to look at the part numbers first. Which is where a Hollander Exchange Manual would come in handy.

CBODY67
------
missed the Sport Fury part . . .

Last edited:
Do you have 4-dr sedan or hardtop? Off hand, I might suspect the 4dr sedan and 4dr station wagon would have the same glass, but would need to look at the part numbers first. Which is where a Hollander Exchange Manual would come in handy.

CBODY67
The Sport Fury is a 2 door hard top. I have not heard of the Hollander manual. I will check into it.

None of the wagon glass will fit your 65 Sport Fury. You should be ok with 65-66 Dodge Polara or Chrysler Newport 2 door hard top. Fury III also as long as they are 2 door hard top. Convertible glass is different too.

None of the wagon glass will fit your 65 Sport Fury. You should be ok with 65-66 Dodge Polara or Chrysler Newport 2 door hard top. Fury III also as long as they are 2 door hard top. Convertible glass is different too.
Thanks for the info.

CBODY67
------
missed the Sport Fury part . . .
We picked up the Hollander Manual on Ebay, I believe it will come in handy. Thanks for the tip!

Back