For Sale 1966 chrysler wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a 66 Fury wagon that I need to replace the back glass in. I would be interested in yours if anyone on here knows if they are compatible? My guess would be no, but I defer to the experts on this site. Thank you
Do you mean the tailgate glass? If so the tailgate glass is the same p/n for all 1965 and 1966 C-body wagons. Well there are different p/ns for tinted and non-tinted... Do you need tinted glass? That's why I saved the glass from this wagon, a factory a/c car.

Hi,

I am looking for:
-65 to 68 slabside: brake booster for disk brakes (dual diaphragm, smaller diameter than drum); "core" condition is fine, does not need to be working
-65 to 68 slabside: good driver door lock; front and rear door should exchange.

to store away as spare:
-66 T&C: good taillights
-66 T&C: tail gate eletrical motor + glass
-66 T&C: quarter glass both sides ( difficult to ship I guess)
-66T&C (other slabsides should work too): power window motors.

Do you happen to have any of that? I ahve two locations where Ic an collect aprts, one in NC (ZIP 27607), one in TX (78645)

Greets
flo

I would also be interested in any pieces related to the power tailgate rear window. My '65 is non-power so I would want:
  • Dash switch / wiring (if available)
  • Tailgate handle / switch / lock / key
  • Power regulator
  • Sensors
  • Possibly glass (as a backup)
The Sale is up to you!
Thanks

You still around? I have sourced 90% of the power tailgate parts I need but wanted to buy what I could from you first rather than sourcing everything NOS on my wagon (which isn't NOS worthy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back