For Sale 1966 Coronet convertible $8500 Cdn

Status
Not open for further replies.

77comet

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine.

66 Coronet Convertible | classic cars | Cole Harbour | Kijiji

318 ps pb completely original........ factory correct,solid car automatic .Nice car . Nice price 902 789-0623

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
8.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Using that logic every thread in this category would have an more appropriate place to post on the internet. I had thought the spirit of this category was non-C body stuff which "may" be interesting to some of the forum members. No worries, I'll stick to the C body stuff and won't be a regular poster in this category.

That car is not special. It's a dime a dozen B-body.
If it's OK to post a dime a dozen B-body, then you'd be opening the gates to a bazillion B-bodies. And A's and E's also. No rules. No limits.
Nice car but it's not noteworthy enough to clog up a C-body forum.
You'll notice that a lot of 'dobas listed here and that's OK. There's a reason for that.

I've listed my 65 Coronet 500 convertible here and got NO interest or response. It IS a "non C body" thread and there is a lot of cross over interest with this group. A lot of us began our Mopar passion with a A, B or E body's and have progressed to C body's. And several of us own non C body Mopars still.
I think it's OK to list here but don't expect much response. FBBO, or the Coronet forums are your best bet.

That car is not special. It's a dime a dozen B-body.

Mid to late 60's B bodies are not really a dime a dozen and it's the non-C body thread.

I don't think we have to worry about too many B, E, and A bodies getting posted here. Like Will said a lot of B body or other body Mopar guys also like C bodies and vice versa.

No not cheap. But I do believe a bit more plentiful then others.

I don't think we see a ton offered for sale since a lot of people who buy em keep em, or they are in on a loonngg restoration.

However any car show you go to,you are bound to see atleast a couple B's. Maybe 1 if any c's.

Don't get me wrong. I lust after a '69 charger like 90% of the mopar community. However I don't go running to check em out at shows anymore.

Its the same thing over, and over.

No not cheap. But I do believe a bit more plentiful then others.

I don't think we see a ton offered for sale since a lot of people who buy em keep em, or they are in on a loonngg restoration.

However any car show you go to,you are bound to see atleast a couple B's. Maybe 1 if any c's.

Don't get me wrong. I lust after a '69 charger like 90% of the mopar community. However I don't go running to check em out at shows anymore.

Its the same thing over, and over.

I can agree with all of that ... and notably the part about them not be readily available as people tend to buy to keep. So this one in pretty decent looking condition is notable as the few B body desirable converts that do come up for sale are either A. Super expensive or B. A Basket case.

And $8,500 Canadian is like $2,500 US right? That's what I keep reading in the C body for sale thread LOL

My Dad had one of those. His was Red though. Wouldnt mind getting one in his Honor...Damn Mopar Addiction.

[QUOTE="tallhair,
And $8,500 Canadian is like $2,500 US right? That's what I keep reading in the C body for sale thread LOL[/QUOTE]

If that is the conversion rate, then that is a nice deal.

Well I enjoy reading this section along with the rest of the forum. I have no 'favourite child' when it comes to the MoPar clan, I like 'em all !
I like the front end treatment and sculptured sides of the '66 but the side moulding would have to go on this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back