1966 Monaco 2 Door for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling an unbelievable rust free, ultra rare 1966 Dodge Monaco just out of a 17 year "slumber" in a climate controlled facility. There were so few 2 doors made that ebay does not even have a category for them. We bought this car from the original owner's father and it comes with either a CT Bill of Sale or a current RI registration or both, your choice, but in either state there are no titles issued for vehicles of this vintage. Not an issue if you check with your local DMV.

http://newlondon.craigslist.org/cto/4039112363.html

00O0O_3KmKqwWIt0l_600x450.jpg

This one has been around a while....

What can you tell me abouit it? I just talked to the guy. Seems like a straight shooter. A few things wrong like wheels, rocker trim missing, modified engine. I've been looking for a wicker basket Monaco for a while. I don't want to buy a problem. High bid on ebay was $7800. I think that's all the money. History on the car would be appreciated if you can reply with what you know of it or observations?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks much! I also found a 65 supposed Monaco in MA, but with no wicker? It has to be a Polara right? All 65 Monacos came with wicker? Ill post it.

"Not an issue if you check with your local DMV."

In Ohio, it's definitely an issue.
Actually, the seller is correct. I just titled a 68 Monaco in Ohio & it had a NY registration with no title. No problem.

Some states don't title older cars.....

CA dmv out here will register it temporarily but you cant transfer ownership here without it according the Auto Club AAA. Pass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back