1966 Plymouth Sport Fury 383 4 Barrel 4 Speed Restoration Thread

Can do:
I'm using my phone currently and am having trouble uploading pictures, so I will leave a link to an album of them.
https://goo.gl/photos/NqgaFjiwGAwBZw1J6
Argh! Just looked at the pictures I snapped. I took a bunch, but almost all of them came out horribly.:BangHead:
Linked are the ones that are somewhat viewable. Sorry guys.

I will be going back soon to drop off the floor and try to snap some better photos then. The Buick was surprisingly nice, but one car there outclassed them all. :rolleyes:

IMG_20160425_172832.jpg

I'm glad I asked. I bought a new 78 LeSabre Turbo Sport Coupe, Two tone Silver/Black, red velour interior. Lol.

I'm glad I asked. I bought a new 78 LeSabre Turbo Sport Coupe, Two tone Silver/Black, red velour interior. Lol.
I had a customer that had one it was silver/black also but the turbo 6 was long gone and it had a small chev in it's place.

Can do:
I'm using my phone currently and am having trouble uploading pictures, so I will leave a link to an album of them.
https://goo.gl/photos/NqgaFjiwGAwBZw1J6
Argh! Just looked at the pictures I snapped. I took a bunch, but almost all of them came out horribly.:BangHead:
Linked are the ones that are somewhat viewable. Sorry guys.

I'll be they don't look that good now after the hail if it hit there. I was in SATX after that hail storm and it sure did a number on a lot of cars

Hope your Mary is OK

OK so where are we at ? Anything happening?
Nothing huge. Currently after missing six weeks of school, I'm struggling to pass for the year (finals are today and next week). Before body work can continue, my dad and I need to finish prepping the floor from Goose Egg. It's been a weekend thing only. Next Wednesday, we will be going to Iowa for the Power Wagon rally for a week, so progress updates will not happen then. Fortunately, after that I will be able to dedicate my time to getting Mary done, and body and paint work will commence!

Still nothing much going on. I've been busy this summer. Btw, the car is "for sale" for $20,000. I told my mom that I would try to sell it. Lol. More progress and such to come after I get my truck's brakes fixed.

Forgot to mention, the replacement floor is all the way out and I'm working on patch panels. It should be done by next month.

Carlise. It's over. You can learn leave now. Go home.
I already did, but I turned around the day after I got back to go pick up my truck. I have family in PA too, so I'm staying a little while.

Update time:
New plans. Because of the purchase of my truck I'm going to turn Mary into a fun street/strip car. Currently, I am still trying to finish the replacement floor. It is really, really clean. I will post pictures of it when I get home. I am not going to repaint her anytime soon. When I get my own garage, paint and further engine mods may continue. I can't justify keeping a really nice car out in the rain. Here is a sneak peek of what's coming up next.
Screenshot_20160907-151651.png

And for those who like them, don't worry. More technical and detailed posts will be coming shortly.

Those seem to be decent prices where are you getting these parts?

Back