1966 Polara 500 The Black Car

I will when I get the car to my house, no power outlets in any of the trees nearby! I have a transmission tunnel section cut with th brackets on it if I ever want to install a console on my gray car, but I don't think I'll ever take the bench out.
No currant bushes down there??

So I got titles for all my cars, and sent off the information to Chrysler Historical. Got this a couple days later.

View attachment 279618

So now I wait a few more weeks and learn more about most of my cars. In the meantime, I'm going to get the 500 out, and start tuning and tweaking for road duty.
So did you ever get any information back? What level of information can they provide?
Thanks

So did you ever get any information back? What level of information can they provide?
Thanks
I did. And this is what I got for each car, I sent info on four of them.

IMG_20190430_122951.jpg

IMG_20190430_122934.jpg

I have to check the seats for a broadcast sheet, but this will tell me the same thing, once I figure out how to read it proficiently. I've gone over the first couple sections, but time ran out and I didn't get around to it. Guess I know what I'm doing at work tonight. It was nice that the IBM cards were discussed on another thread, @69CoronetRT gave us a rough breakdown of how they work.

Whoa...vintage punch cards! I remember using these back in the '70s when I worked for JI Case!

I did. And this is what I got for each car, I sent info on four of them.

View attachment 342511

View attachment 342512

I have to check the seats for a broadcast sheet, but this will tell me the same thing, once I figure out how to read it proficiently. I've gone over the first couple sections, but time ran out and I didn't get around to it. Guess I know what I'm doing at work tonight. It was nice that the IBM cards were discussed on another thread, @69CoronetRT gave us a rough breakdown of how they work.

Let me know if I can help...

Today marks two years since I first laid eyes on the 500. Hoping to make up for the lack of driving last year, and rack up some serious miles this year. Almost ready to order the parts it needs, and be ready to go to work when the weather cooperates.

IMG_20180211_122931.jpg

Back