For Sale 1967-73 Imperial LCA bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.
MacLebaron from Tennessee has let me know he received his package....

jet1969 's PayPal went through yesterday ( he was # 1 from the waiting list ) --- and his order went out yesterday....
Chip's check rolled in today --- and his order went out today...

Awaiting on Only Bryan's check and Idaho Bob 's check ( he was # 2 from the waiting list ) presently......
Both of their orders are boxed, addressed, and ready to ship......

Just exchanged P.M. from WorkerBee from Canada ( he was # 3 from the waiting list ) I will be calling him tomorrow--- as I can call Canada ---
And he can't call the U.S.A. for FREE....

Craig.....

Awaiting on Only Bryan's check and Idaho Bob 's check ( he was # 2 from the waiting list ) presently......
Both of their orders are boxed, addressed, and ready to ship......

I know Bryan sent the check on Monday, keep me updated I´ll tell him if you received it

# 3 on the waiting list " WorkerBee. " sent Immediate PayPal from Simcoe, Ontario, Canada,
And his order is packed and going out in the morning....

Completed the waiting list from this thread, thanks in part to the two who disappeared.....

As soon as those last two ( 2 ) checks complete the list, I will let you all know the final statistics,
And what I have available......

Craig.......

Here it is Saturday, February 3rd --- and Idaho Bob's USPS POSTAL Money Order and Bryan's check both rolled in, and both their orders went out today and, as they are both informed, will be in both their hands just after the weekend !!!
So , everything is complete !!!
Including the preliminary purchases, 12 of the 14 people who responded, ALL 12 of 12 who sent payment, and all 3 of the waiting list , 3 of 3 , got serviced !!!

Which means, effectively, we went 15 for 15 --- 100 % !!!

And here are the totals :
6 people, 12 pieces , 6 pairs *** MOOG *** USA *** UPPER BALL JOINTS --- 6 people who grabbed the SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL.....
6 people, 12 pieces , 6 pairs *** MOOG *** USA *** LOWER BALL JOINTS --- 6 people who grabbed the SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL.....
8 people, 36 pieces, 9 sets *** UPPER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS Sets --- 6 people grabbed these as part of the SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL.......
15 people , 44 pieces, 22 sets *** LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS Sets --- 6 people grabbed these as part of the SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL......
( Some grabbed a second set of LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS with their SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL...... )

Here is what I have remaining :

8 pieces / 4 pairs --- *** MOOG *** USA *** Upper Ball Joints......
8 pieces / 4 pairs --- *** MOOG *** USA *** Lower Ball Joints.....
8 pieces / 2 sets --- *** OEM MOPAR *** Upper Control Arm Bushings...... ( I can get more from him !!!! )
4 pieces / 2 sets --- *** OEM MOPAR *** LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS ( This is it.... No More !!!!! )

Such that, I will sell TWO ( 2) more SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEALs.... That is it.....

Any of the first three above listed items can be purchased separately.....

CONGRATULATIONS and Thank You to all who responded.... P.M. me if you would like one of those last two SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL s.....
Yours, Craig.....

Bryan's order also contained one set for my 73 Imperial so THANK YOU also from my side

Took one more day for the Final Two SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEALs to be spoken for ---
1 PayPal already received, 1 Check going out tomorrow....from Pittsburgh area......

That was fast!!! Wow !!!

Bryan received the box, we´re happy thank you Craig for supplying us with the parts, thank you @detmatt for setting up Bryan with Craig !

It is Saturday, February 10th, and ,
Now that all the orders, auxiliary orders, waiting list people have ALL been paid for , sent , satisfied, and Completed,
I have one last set of LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS, such that
I can service one (1) more person with a SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL.......

Here is the SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL :
Two (2) *** MOOG *** U.S.A. made *** UPPER BALL JOINTS --- regularly $ 69.00 each == $ 138.00 ===>>> reduced to $ 50.00 each !!! == $ 100.00 / for the pair.
Two (2) *** MOOG *** U.S.A. made *** LOWER BALL JOINTS --- regularly $ 69.00 each == $ 138.00 ===>>> reduced to $ 50.00 each !!! == $ 100.00 / for the pair.
Four (4) *** O.E.M. *** MOPAR *** UPPER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS @ $ 50.00 each == $ 200.00 / for the set of four (4).....
Two (2) *** O.E.M. *** MOPAR *** LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS @ $ 65.00 each == $ 130.00 / for the set of two (2) ......

That totals $ 530.00 plus $ 25.00 Shipping & Insurance ( for the U.S.A. 48 ) ===$ 555.00....One Last Lucky WINNER !!!

*** MOOG **.* Upper Ball Joints, *** MOOG *** LOWER Ball Joints, and *** O.E.M. MOPAR *** Upper Control Arm Bushings---- can all be purchased separately..

Yours, Craig....
P.M. me, as per forum rules, if interested ...... They are all boxed, Return Address is on the Medium " if it fits, it ships " box --- all we need is the " addressee " !!!

Last edited:
I received my bushing today.

Thanks mobileparts!

Imperial Bushings.jpg

As indicated ^^^ above ^^^ , I have ONE (1) last SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL Available!!!!

This one could be it --- for the rest of eternity...... Don't kick yourself......One Last Lucky WINNER !!!!

Craig......

Tim / sixpkrt called in --- and is taking the last set ---- CONGRATULATIONS !!! ----
And, I will let everyone know once these are gone, that is The End...

If you want to be on a waiting list, let me know through this thread, a P.M. , or some other method.....
Understand, I need to find more , if ever , or one of the outfits that I have spoken to, decides to make them, if ever .....

Yours, Craig.....

Craig, @mobileparts
Received your super suspension package deal today by USPS. Everything was included and packed extremely well.
Thanks again for your contributions to the hobby.

For those who missed out, or those who are freshly reading this,
I can do one ( 1 ) last SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL!!!!!

As listed above ( 7 threads above --- ( # 50 ) ) --- $ 555 for the package deal to the U.S. 48.....

Don't Delay --- this is The End ........ Craig ......

Good morning C body people. Well if Craig Stanley was here in the room with me this morning I would hug him! And buy him breakfast! This years long strange clunk in my beautiful 67 Imperial is fricking fixed. For the past 12 years on certain road surfaces I would get this kinda clunking from the suspension, it was not terribly loud or anything but it drove me nuts trying to find it. I basically did everything except the LCB's as they did not look bad to me, but they were, they had gone off centre in the rubber in a way that was not visible on inspection really. Well after pulling my beautiful car all apart the other day I found that the right side inner sleeve that’s on the centre pin was making contact with the inside of the bushings casing, visible in the first to pictures, see the damaged surface inside and on top of the insert sleeve. Note in the photos my full sized GM 11 x 1.2" rotors on gm single piston calipers. That was my fix for my terrible Budd brakes, my car tucks the bumper down when I hit the brakes now. Have a great day and thanks again Craig for all your help over this parts shortage ordeal. Also thanks to my best friend Robbie Burg for his help pushing these bastards out of my arms and pressing in the new ones and centre pins.
Credit also to Chrysler Corp for making such a nice design that basically lasted almost 60 years, and even when failed would not be un drivable or dangerous. Anyone that needs help or has questions on changing these bushing on the 67 - 73 Imperial you can just PM me and I will send you my phone number. This is not a regular Chrysler C body front end it has differences in many places and does not come apart like a normal Mopar.
Best regards, Reg Riemer in Bullhead City, Arizona.

Imports - 2 of 16.jpeg

Imports - 3 of 16.jpeg

Imports - 4 of 16.jpeg

Imports - 5 of 16.jpeg

Imports - 6 of 16.jpeg

Imports - 10 of 16.jpeg

Imports - 1 of 1.jpeg

Imports - 12 of 16.jpeg

Imports - 14 of 16.jpeg

Imports - 16 of 16.jpeg

Here is a clip from the Chryco 1967 manual showing the Imperial front setup. The Tbars are held solid by a rear c member beam shown mounded on bonded rubber Isolators. This is different that other Chryslers, its actually a good system as even if their was rust and so on the bars are easy to get loose back there. My car being an all original condition Redwood City California black plate car has zero corrosion anywhere. Just a note for you guys, I had thought that this was what was wrong, I read and found posts on the net where these isolators would delaminate from the beam and just be loose in the beam. See pictures I found on line showing this failure. Mine were ok, but had sagged some out of years of load on them so I did replace them as well as the Tbar was out of centre and could have been touching the exhaust on the passenger side. Any question feel free to post or PM me. Regards Reg Riemer

IMG_3492.JPG

20180411_155329.jpg

20180411_164302 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back