For Sale 1967-73 Imperial LCA bushings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tim Klein and jet1969,
Will keep you informed…..
Craig….

Idaho Bob,
You will need to stay tuned, also….
I may have them all pre-sold already… we shall see….
You are on the waiting list….
Yours, Craig….

Idaho Bob,
You are up to number # 1 on the waiting list, due to a higher up on the list not having any money to send funds....
( And --- he / she got belligerent , to boot !!! Unbelievable, eh ??? )
One more of those will put you on to the " Happy List " !!!!

Stay tuned..... Craig.......

Idaho Bob,
You are up to number # 1 on the waiting list, due to a higher up on the list not having any money to send funds....
( And --- he / she got belligerent , to boot !!! Unbelievable, eh ??? )
One more of those will put you on to the " Happy List " !!!!

Stay tuned..... Craig.......
Thanks for the great news!

jet1969,
Check your in box --- I have a few messages in there..... I might be out...., counting you.....
I don't want to dare offer any if they are all gone.....

As you see, Idaho Bob and Worker Bee anxiously await to see if I have any remaining.....

I will even try and email you presently, if that will have more value in a rapid response......

Idaho Bob and Worker Bee --- stay tuned --- I will let you know if you can dig in......Craig.....

jet1969,
I sent you P.M.s in this forums ' P.M. s AND I emailed you ( a test email and the regular one --- they went through )...

You were on this site, but now you are gone... Where are you ???

Incidentally, for all those who are keeping count, Seven (7) orders are sent out, where Payments were sent to me....
Some of those people who ordered them should even have them in their possession either Saturday or Today :

1. Joerg from AUSTRIA --- a SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL
2. Moseman from South Dakota --- 1 set LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS
3. Sprice from North Dakota / CANADA --- 2 sets UPPER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS & 2 sets LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS
4. bigmoparjeff from PA.--- 1 set UPPER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS & 2 sets LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS
5. MacLebaron from Tenn. --- 2 sets LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS
6. Tim Klein from Vancouver, Washington--- a SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL
7. Reg Reimer from Arizona / CANADA --- 1 set LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS

THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS to all of you !!!!

I am awaiting payment from " Chip " ( not on this site ) from California for a SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL
I am awaiting payment from Bryan ( not on this site. ) from Oregon for a SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL with a 2nd set of LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS &
I am awaiting payment from jet1969 from AMSTERDAM / Minnesota for a SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL

After these payments are received, I will tabulate my quantities still available, and address the remaining " Waiting List " , if I have any more to Serve them....

I will confess, this has been a lot of work, and I still have more to do, of course, but I have and will be for the remaining orders, get everything out
Lickety-split !!!!

Last edited:
Tim Klein from Vancouver, Washington just reported to me that he received his SUPER SUSPENSION PACKAGE DEAL today --- and he was originally, in order ,
the first on the waiting list, but as two people who said they wanted them, NEVER sent in payment despite additional requests,
Tim sent his payment in immediately, and as we see, already has received everything !!!

Yours, Craig.....

Idaho Bob and WorkerBee,

You are # 1 and # 2 on the waiting list.....

Let me get these three people taken care of ( #s 8 through # 10 ) , and then I will count up exactly what I have remaining, and let you know....

Yours, Craig.....

Incidentally, for those who are reading this / following this thread ---
The UPPER and LOWER BALL JOINTS are all *** MOOG USA *** !!! At a very reduced price ( I am a MOOG Distributor... ) &
The UPPER and LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS are all *** N.O.S. *** O.E.M. MOPAR / CLEVITE ***

All the Upper Control Arm Bushings are stamped " 2071502 " the Original MOPAR number !!!!
All the LOWER CONTROL ARM BUSHINGS are stamped " 61213 " which is the Clevite number ( they had the contract with Chrysler / IMPERIAL )
that directly corresponds to " 2071506 " , which is the Original MOPAR number !!!!

I Unearthed some *** GOLD *** and am happy to share it with all the *** WINNERS !!! *** on this list.....

THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS, WINNERS, Craig.......

Last edited:
Moseman and bigmoparjeff just chimed in that they received their packages already, also....

It will be a few more days yet for Joerg from AUSTRIA for obvious ( shipping overseas ) reasons....

It will be a few more days for Sprice to come down from CANADA to pick them up at the North Dakota address....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back