For Sale 1967 Chrysler Imperial for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

melly

Reaction score
Contact seller
1967 Imperial Crown , Second Owner, 56484 original miles, 440 cu. in. 4 barrel carb. 727 AT. PW. P/ANT. P SEAT, CRUISE. ALL ORGINAL BONE STOCK. MOTOR TUNED, FUEL SYSTEM CLEANED, AND BREAK GONE THUR NEW TIRES. RUST FREE, WILL START UP AND RUNS VEERY GOOD. INTERIOR IN GREAT CONDITION. DRIVES LIKE DREAM, RUNS GREAT. WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS. If interested contact me for more photos and information.

IMAG1580 (2) (908x1024).jpg

IMAG1567 (2) (1024x342).jpg

IMAG1573 (1024x579).jpg

Looks like a pretty nice sedan.:thumbsup:

VERY nice sedan, good luck with the sale, and hope you can find a deserving home for it......

Sorry for not posting price.Two owner Imperial trying to move this for a friend. Again always intended to restore it but time got away. So he is somewhat attached and feel it worth $10000.00. I have been talking with him and trying to explain what he has and condition. He has been taken advantage of in past with somethings that he has had done to it. As like his 1966 Plymouth a shop took advantage with work and cost for service done. I am now trying to keep thing like that happening again.
I have got him to try understand and get real if he wants to find it a good home.
So right now he came down to asking price of $7000.00. Which this is again a great solid running driving Imperial, that he is second owner. But he is willing to consider offers that are fair so he can move on. That said I will try to explain any offers with him to help in selling. Any question I will answer.

Rust free solid, new tires, 57000 actual miles. I started and drove it a few weeks ago, goes down road as a Imperial should

IMAG1398 (1024x579).jpg

IMAG1563 (2) (1024x337).jpg

IMAG1565 (2).jpg

IMAG1569 (2) (1024x584).jpg

IMAG1570 (2) (1024x674).jpg

IMAG1571 (1024x579).jpg

Is this car brown or burgundy. Can't quite tell from the picture but looks like JJ1 Mahogany.
1967-Chrysler-pg01.jpg

with out looking at tag. It look kind of Mahogany

The good is that you couldn’t restore one for that price. The bad is that it’s a entry level sedan that (to me) ruins its looks.

The good is that you couldn’t restore one for that price. The bad is that it’s a entry level sedan that (to me) ruins its looks.
I hope he gets some good offers on it.

I hope he gets some good offers on it.
Agreed. To be more specific on my earlier post l have always thought Chrysler did imperial a disservice by offering a sedan in 1967. The lower end interior and typical lack of options made the sedan more Chrysler like, than imperial like in my opinion . I think the low production of the sedan in 67 verify this.

Last edited:
Yes, how much do you think completely decked out four-door hardtop 300 cost in 1967. This imperial sedan was 6400 bucks!

Yes, how much do you think completely decked out four-door hardtop 300 cost in 1967. This imperial sedan was 6400 bucks!
I would like to know the price difference between the two. I did test drive a 67 sedan that was for sale years ago . It was in as nice of shape as this one is . I didn’t care for it though as the seat didn’t feel right to me. Rigid and not very comfortable.

Last edited:
That's not fair! :D Up through '64, Chryslers had full instrumentation. But from '65, until the late Formal cars. all they got were a gas gauge and ammeter. Imps still got all four gauges!!! That sucks!!!

(Actually, for the Imps I think it's cool!)

I have read all your comments and appreciate them, thank you. Also have shown and talked with owner trying to get him to understand all about his Imperial. He has some understanding BUT. Came up with a point that if this was sold just for parts to use. The Condition of everything on it and in it would be a gold mine. But would be a shame to do that. Has had offers that he state were low. Stated that he would consider $6000.00 to $6500.00. Trying to move it I have told him come down to how much those that might be interested will offer.
Spent time reviewing forum and find it great. Everyone making it what it is my hat is off to all !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back