For Sale 1967 Chrysler New Yorker - San Diego CL - $7,500

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrewboy

Reaction score
Contact seller
Not mine and nothing to gain, just saw it and thought I'd share. It also got my curiosity started.

http://www.speedwayautosales.com/ve...orker-sedan-5451005b44db4983966d91df8539566f/

I really don't like the wheels, am not fond of the color, and am worried what may be hidden under the surface. But...but, this looks like a well optioned car - PS, PB, A/C, power regular and vent windows, cruise control, power seat (per the ad, can't see it in the pic), remote trunk release. Maybe others? There are also a couple of switches on the dash I'm hoping someone can set me straight on.

67 New Yorker 1.jpg

There are a lot of switches going on here and the blurry photo is not helping with figuring out what all this does. Is the Sentinel the cruise control? If so, any idea what the stuff below is? Light dimmer? And another toggle to the right with an unreadable label
67 New Yorker 2.jpg

And there is more going on to the left of the vents. Just curious if there are more options than the ad mentions. Again, not really interested in the car, just thought it was interesting and trying to figure out how many boxes someone checked on this order sheet.
67 New Yorker 3.jpg

67 New Yorker 1.jpg

67 New Yorker 2.jpg

67 New Yorker 3.jpg

The Sentinel is the auto headlight control. The switches below are the Auto Pilot (speed control). The dash dimmer should be the one to the right of the Sentinel.

I really like it except the wheels, '67 Chryslers need magnum style road wheels.

I've seen the car in person a couple months ago.
I was very impressed at all the options...not many in working condition though.
Some Bondo under the paint.
I think for $6000 you can have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back